Similar words: developing countries, develop, developer, development, developmental, envelope, level, all levels. Meaning: [-pɪŋ] n. processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible. adj. 1. relating to societies in which capital needed to industrialize is in short supply 2. gradually unfolding or growing (especially as of something latent) 3. making or becoming visible through or as if through the action of a chemical agent.
Random good picture Not show
1. Animal husbandry on the grassland is developing rapidly.
2. Smoking can increase the risk of developing heart disease.
3. Smokers face an increased risk of developing lung cancer.
4. She is developing the commercial side of the organization.
5. Transport has always been the key to developing trade.
6. Such countries are not "developing" at all, but regressing.
7. Role-play is helpful in developing communication skills.
8. The child is developing well.
9. It plays an important role in developing production.
10. She is presently developing a number of projects.
11. Several industries are developing in this area.
12. Helping to alleviate poverty in developing countries also helps to reduce environmental destruction.
13. There is a credibility gap developing between employers and employees.
14. Knowledge in the field of genetics has been developing very rapidly.
15. He could have died after developing deep vein thrombosis during a flight to Sydney.
16. After the election the new government commenced developing the roads.
17. Many of the aid projects in the developing world have been misdirected in the past.
18. We've been developing a new methodology for assessing new products.
19. The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up.
20. The developing countries bear the burden of an enormous external debt.
21. It became clear that he wasn't developing like all the other little boys.
22. Industry has been working at developing harmless substitutes for these gases.
23. The organization promotes fair trade with developing countries.
24. Further treatment will prevent cancer from developing.
25. Trouble is developing in the cities.
26. The child is developing normally.
27. However(Sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com/developing.html] others strongly object to developing private cars.
28. If parents are encouraged to be involved in school, there is less chance of a them-and-us situation developing.
29. His presence should fill the power vacuum which has been developing over the past few days.
30. The World Bank is being urged to write off debts from developing countries.
More similar words: developing countries, develop, developer, development, developmental, envelope, level, all levels, revelation, dipping, damping, chopping, devastating, everything, topic, tropical, slope, go to pieces, pin, device, devote, pine, pink, spin, spine, below, feel out, belong to, novel, before long.