Random good picture Not show
1. He painted a portrait of his daughter's.
2. She had her portrait painted.
3. a portrait of the general in full panoply.
4. Alberg took the portrait down from the wall.
5. She's commissioned an artist to paint her portrait/paint a portrait of her.
6. His ideas influenced the establishment of National Portrait Galleries in London and Edinburgh.
7. The portrait was completed after six sittings.
8. The portrait verged on caricature.
9. His portrait hung above the fireplace.
10. She's been commissioned to paint Jackson's portrait .
11. The portrait was finished after only three sittings.
12. We hung her portrait above the fireplace.
13. I unearthed the portrait from the attic.
14. The art of portrait miniatures was originated in England.
15. He had his portrait painted in uniform.
16. The portrait was hanging at an angle.
17. He painted a portrait of his daughter.
18. This portrait is the work of an acknowledged master.
19. Line and colour are both important in portrait painting.
20. Gerry's ambition was to become a portrait painter.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. She posed for her portrait.
22. His portrait graces the wall of the drawing room.
23. She painted a beautiful portrait for us.
24. The portrait was his proudest possession.
25. He was putting the finishing stroke to the portrait.
26. It took three sittings to complete the portrait.
27. I drew a life like portrait.
28. Her latest novel paints a very vivid portrait of the aristocracy in the 1920s.
29. He is eminent both as a sculptor and as a portrait painter.
30. A foreign collector has bid £500 000 for the portrait.
More similar words: portray, trait, transport, transportation, active transport, trail, strain, port, trainer, by train, trailer, training, export, import, report, support, airport, portion, constraint, straighten, report on, reporter, supporter, portfolio, reporting, supportive, important, reportedly, proportion, in support of.