Random good picture Not show
3. Will you have some soup before the meat course?
4. The hungry boy gulped down the bowl of soup.
5. Don't spatter the soup onto the table.
6. The soup is warming up on the stove.
7. I upset the soup all over the table.
8. You don't have to pepper the soup.
9. I burnt my tongue on some soup last night.
10. The hostess ladled out a bowl of tomato soup.
11. Let the soup simmer a few minutes.
12. Allow the soup to simmer gently for ten minutes.
13. He added some flour to thicken the soup.
14. Leave the soup to simmer.
15. Would you like a second helping of soup?
16. There's a hair in my soup.
17. The first course of the meal was soup.
18. The soup has a savour of onion.
19. Tomato soup is my cup of tea.
20. She popped out to buy a tin of soup.
21. We had a cold cucumber soup as a starter.
22. The soup has a savor of onion.
23. The soup was rather tasteless.
24. He ladled out the soup.
25. Blow on the soup,it's too hot.sentencedict.com
26. The soup has very little taste.
27. We had a banquet, which ended up with soup.
28. Would you like some bread with your soup?
29. Simmer the soup gently for 30 minutes.
30. The soup has gone sour.