Synonym: gape, gawk, gaze, glare, look. Similar words: star, start, starter, start up, start off, target, guitar, get around. Meaning: [ster /steə] n. a fixed look with eyes open wide. v. 1. look at with fixed eyes 2. fixate one's eyes.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Her stare was malevolent, her mouth a thin line.
(2) Stop trying to stare me out.
(3) The guard looked at us with a frigid stare.
(4) It's impolite to stare at a girl.
(5) Her purposeful stare showed she meant business.
(6) He gave me a frosty stare.
(7) It isn't good manners to stare at people.
(8) It's rude to stare at other people.
(9) Don't stare at people like that, it's rude.
(10) There is a stare look on with a disregard called called silent care.
(11) His dazed eyes stare at the eels, which still writhe and entwine.
(12) Don't stare at me.
(13) It's rude to stare.
(14) She gave him a blank stare.
(15) Alberg gave him a bleak stare.
(16) He gave her a penetrating stare. Sentencedict.com
(17) It's bad manners to stare at people.
(18) She fixed me with her ice-cold stare.
(19) She fixed him with a cold stare.
(20) She gave me a glacial smile/stare.
(21) His pleas were met by a blank stare .
(22) She gave him a cold-eyed stare.
(23) He fixed the interviewer with a penetrating stare.
(24) His glassy stare made my flesh creep.
(25) She gave him a long hard stare .
(26) It's not good manners to stare at people.
(27) Hlasek gave him a long, cold stare.
(28) She gave the stranger a wooden stare.
(29) Love is not to peer at each other but to stare the same way together.
(30) I looked over to you in heaven, as you stare me with sorrow.
More similar words: star, start, starter, start up, start off, target, guitar, get around, military, secretary, voluntary, militarism, elementary, planetarium, documentary, the proletariat, stand, stay, stair, stake, stack, pasta, staff, state, just as, statue, stand by, stand for, stay up, stand up.