Random good picture Not show
(1) He missed the target by two inches.
(2) The gunner's aim was on target.
(3) All of the missiles missed their target.
(4) Production so far this year is on/off target.
(5) The bullet missed its intended target.
(6) The prime minister is a favourite target of comedians.
(7) Aim a little above the target.
(8) They flew into heavy flak over the target area.
(9) They found the three engaged in target practice.
(10) He was banging away at the target.
(11) zero in your target,and go for it.
(12) The hunter's target was a hare.
(13) I aimed the gun carefully at the target.
(14) They were shooting at a target.
(15) The adverts target yoof culture.
(16) Thieves often target unprotected vehicles.
(17) The missile overshot its target. Sentencedict.com
(18) The arrow missed the target.
(19) We decided that we needed to change our target market from the over-45s to the 35-45s.
(20) You may take several months to reach your target weight - it depends how much you want to lose.
(21) The university will reach its target of 5 000 students next September.
(22) A shop in Station Road was the target of a ram-raid early yesterday.
(23) Higher degrees in English are a target for foreign students.
(24) The missile warhead hit the target, effecting a nuclear explosion.
(25) What better target than an unprotected girl, going along that river walkway in the dark.
(26) The minister appealed to the Cabinet not to target her comparatively tiny budget of ￡4 billion.
(27) The new sports complex is on target to open in June.
(28) The guidance systems didn't work and the missile couldn't hit its target.
(29) In his open car, the President was a sitting target for assassins.
(30) Two of her shots hit the centre of the target.
More similar words: large, largely, at large, in charge of, by and large, take charge, on a large scale, a large number of, cargo, urge, margin, stare, star, emerge, start, surgeon, surgery, guitar, forget about, starter, start off, start up, discharging, emergency, military, get around, voluntary, secretary, militarism, elementary.