Synonym: attach, bind, clasp, connect, fasten, important, join, link, main, principal. Similar words: paraplegic, gestapo, aplomb, tap, tape, tapped, tapered, set apart. Meaning: [steɪpl] n. 1. (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant 2. a natural fiber (raw cotton, wool, hemp, flax) that can be twisted to form yarn 3. material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing 4. a short U-shaped wire nail for securing cables 5. paper fastener consisting of a short length of U-shaped wire that can fasten papers together. v. secure or fasten with a staple or staples. adj. necessary foods or commodities.
Random good picture Not show
1. Rice is the staple diet in many Asian countries.
2. Coffee is the staple of this district.
3. Jeans are a staple part of everyone's wardrobe.
4. Coconut is one of the staple exports of the islands.
5. Please staple these together.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Staple the invoice to the receipt.
7. Staple the invoice and the receipt together.
8. The weather forms the staple of their conversation.
9. Staple goods are disappearing from the shops.
10. Royal gossip is a staple of the tabloid press.
11. Oil is Nigeria's staple export.
12. Political reporting has become a staple of American journalism.
13. Retail prices of staple foods remain unchanged.
14. The staple crop is rice.
15. Rice is the staple food in many Asian countries.
16. Staple some sheets of paper together into a book.
17. Bamboo is the panda's staple diet.
18. Rubber became the staple of the Malayan economy.
19. Rice formed the staple food of the common people .
20. She seems to be the staple topic of conversation at the moment.
21. Sex and violence seem to be the staple diet of television drama.
22. Cereals form the staple diet of an enormous number of people around the world.
23. Prices of staple foods such as wheat and vegetables have also been increasing.
24. Fish is a staple in the diet of many Africans.
25. The staple diet here is mutton, fish and boiled potatoes.
26. They live on a staple diet of rice and vegetables.
27. Romantic fiction and reference books are a staple of many public libraries.
28. Her latest film is the staple offering of action and comedy which we have come to expect.
29. Wheat is a staple crop for millions of people across the world.
30. The Chinese also eat a type of pasta as part of their staple diet.