Random good picture Not show
1. You should bestow more time to work and less to daydreaming.
2. They avoided our glances as if we might bestow the evil eye.
3. I thought I could bestow beauty like a benediction and that your half-dark flesh would answer to the prayer.
4. Why is it that they bestow their ardour upon the well-adjusted, wholesome architects of pop's fatal new maturity?
5. Council leaders want to bestow the highest honour they can in recognition of Clough's achievements with Nottingham Forest.
6. Professional societies bestow other forms of credentials on a voluntary basis.
7. The lamp genie: He could bestow the most fabulous gifts imaginable, and his power seemingly had no end.
8. The highest public honor our democracy can bestow will never go begging in a country full of ambitious over-achievers.
9. I intend to bestow upon you unsolicited advice, my darling.
10. He went the rounds of other bedrooms, to bestow his nightly blessing on the women residents.
11. But football can bestow incredible social status on those with skill.
12. Bestow less time to daydreaming.
13. In most situations, Orcus will select bestow curse.
14. I bestow my own attributes over liberally on him.
15. He wished to bestow great honors upon the hero.
16. What great inspiration wiII you bestow on me?
17. To condescend to grant or bestow ( a privilege,(sentencedict.com/bestow.html) for example ); deign.
18. Some critics of books bestow their praise or their censure by wholesale.
19. It was the policy of the good old gentlemen to make his chileren feel that home was the happiest place in the world; and I value this delicious home---feeling as one of the choicest gifts a parent can bestow.
20. The medal is the highest honour the association can bestow .
21. The four travellers passed a sleepless night, each thinking of the gift Oz had promised to bestow on him.
22. Politeness and a sense of honor have this advantage: we bestow them on others without losing a thing. Baltasar Gracian
23. Although these sonatas do not add up to music of enormous consequence,(sentencedict.com) Schultz and Schenkman bestow royal treatment upon them.
24. Ogwen apprenticeships had their uses, and maybe one of them was to bestow a wider vocabulary.
25. Training programmes and personal preparation of salespeople should pay particular attention to deriving the customer benefits their products bestow.
26. How does a woman with a large inheritance commonly bestow it on a man?
27. There may be some musical magic which only practice can bestow.
28. That, sadly, is a market at work, and suppressing it would only bestow the seedy glamour of the underground.
29. Nor could you expect some sage old workman to take you under his wing and bestow upon you his store of knowledge.
30. As high as the heaven is above the earth, so immeasurably and inconceivably great is the mercy of God waiting to bestow His richest blessing.
More similar words: best of all, stow, stowage, best, at best, had best, for the best, best-selling, be strict with, rest on, restore, ancestor, investor, milestone, in quest of, manifesto, livestock, restoration, manifest destiny, town, tower, towel, downtown, kowtow, toward, untoward, towering, tower over, beset, abbess.