Random good picture Not show
1. They commissioned an architect to design the new library.
2. The Ministry of Agriculture commissioned a study into low-input farming.
3. She's commissioned an artist to paint her portrait/paint a portrait of her.
4. The newspaper commissioned a series of articles on the worst excesses of the fashion industry.
5. The report was commissioned from scientists in five countries.
6. He was commissioned into the Royal Engineers.
7. She's been commissioned to paint Jackson's portrait .
8. The report was commissioned by the Welsh Office.
9. The city commissioned a monument to commemorate the battle.
10. Both commissioned and non-commissioned officers attended.
11. He commissioned a statue of his wife.
12. I have commissioned the bank to pay my taxes.
13. She was commissioned in 1992.
14. A monument has been commissioned in his memory.
15. She was commissioned lieutenant in the Women's Army Corps.
16. He has just been commissioned pilot officer.
17. I was commissioned general in 1944.
18. Publishers have commissioned a French translation of the book.
19. The king commissioned a new piece of music.
20. They have paired up writers and artists[sentencedict.com], and commissioned linked works.
21. In 1942 the city commissioned war artist John Piper to paint its bombed cathedral.Sentence dictionary
22. My father commissioned a real estate agent to sell our house.
23. Macmillan commissioned her to illustrate a book by Spike Milligan.
24. He has been commissioned to write a history of the town.
25. The survey on consumer taste was commissioned by local stores.
26. The government commissioned a report on the state of agriculture in the country.
27. She has been commissioned to write a new national anthem.
28. A set of stamps has been commissioned in commemoration of Independence Day.
29. Grandfather was commissioned as Group Captain in the RAF just before the war.
30. The nuclear plant now being built is expected to be commissioned in five years' time.
More similar words: commission, commissioner, mission, emission, admission, permission, missionary, readmission, transmission, commiserate, missing, missile, admissible, permissible, submissively, session, passion, cession, recession, percussion, secession, profession, discussion, concession, impression, suppression, expression, compression, concussion, aggression.