Synonym: fall, overturn, sprawl, stumble, tumble. Similar words: apple, supple, stop, atop, topic, non-stop, stop by, on top of. Meaning: ['tɑpl /'tɒpl] v. 1. fall down, as if collapsing 2. cause to topple or tumble by pushing.
Random good picture Not show
(1) A stack of plates swayed, and began to topple over.
(2) This scandal could topple the government.
(3) The action seemed a clumsy attempt to topple the Janata Dal government.
(4) Political corruption threatens to topple the regime.
(5) It was time to topple an elite team.
(6) Replacing that foundation, we fear, will topple the edifice.
(7) Systems topple, statues walk(http://Sentencedict.com), long-serving political incumbents take a hike in a huge global shake-up.
(8) The resultant drag could topple the plane from the sky.
(9) He said more concessions to republicans would topple the peace agreement.
(10) To Republican fury, he has refused to topple off his wire.
(11) They may indeed topple it, but not in the way he anticipated.
(12) Kendall tried to topple Harrison with a cheap imitation of the original Watch.
(13) That plant's going to topple over if you don't put it in a bigger pot.
(14) At one point he pretended to topple from the rope, a piece of showmanship that brought a chorus of screams.
(15) And the stilted, dying Tybalt threatens to topple into the crowd.
(16) That Building is going to topple down.
(17) This scandal may topple the government.
(18) The house threatened to topple over.
(19) The earthquake caused many older buildings to topple over.
(20) The general is accused of conniving in a plot to topple the government.
(21) The tree is so badly damaged they are worried it might topple over.
(22) Marriage to her was the armature of my ego; remove the armature and I might topple like clay.
(23) He slammed his hand down on the top of the dressing table, causing some of the bottles to topple over.
(24) Many observers say that if the leadership election were held now, Redwood could topple Major or at least come close.
(25) You stand frozen in your tracks, a little blood leaks out your mouth, and you topple over in the snow.
(26) Here lies the real basis for agreement, but many more relics from the past may have to topple first.
(27) We were a finely balanced investment, threatening constantly to topple over into the realms of demand and expenditure.
(28) Naked, they fetch and pile stones from the riverbed, but demons topple the tower before it is high enough.
(29) She felt like a tightrope walker suffering an attack of vertigo, terrified she was going to topple.
(30) Don't let toddlers lean into the basket from the seat - they're top-heavy and could topple.
More similar words: apple, supple, stop, atop, topic, non-stop, stop by, on top of, utopian, supply, apply, oppose, go to pieces, opponent, opposed, apply for, supplier, apply to, chopping, oppressor, appliance, opprobrium, applicable, opposition, shopping bag, opportunity, application, opportunist, supply closet, eavesdropping.