Random good picture Not show
1) The pay that the soldiers received was negligible.
2) The difference between the two products is negligible.
3) He is a negligible person in the government.
4) Delays in the courts are far from negligible.
5) Qua literature the work is negligible.
6) My knowledge of German is negligible.
7) His knowledge of English is negligible.
8) The risks were represented as negligible.
9) The difference between your wages and mine is negligible.
10) The damage done to his property was negligible.
11) Losses in trade this year were negligible.
12) The damage to my car is negligible.
13) There is a negligible difference in meaning between these two words.
14) They argued that only a negligible rise in atmosphere radioactivity resulted from the test.
15) There was a negligible amount of rain in that region last year.
16) The cost of maintaining the machine is negligible.
17) The difference in cost would be negligible.
18) Without the topsoil, water retention is negligible.
19) Material damage to the ship was negligible.
20) At small levels of chemical output, pollution is negligible.
21) Being reluctant to think , unwilling to study intensively and under-stand deeply and being complacentand satisfied at negligible knowledgeall are the cause of poor intelligence, which can be germed as "foolish".
22) All that I gave was likely to consider as negligible.
23) Senior managers are convinced that the strike will have a negligible impact.
24) The company says the cost of relocation will be negligible.
25) In buying a suit,(http://sentencedict.com/negligible.html) a difference of ten cents in price is negligible.
26) In comparison with the disastrous damage made by the earthquake, my personal loss is negligible.
27) However, even in advanced capitalist countries, the economic effect of degradation and erosion may not be negligible.
28) It has an expected useful life of ten years and the residual value is likely to be negligible.
29) These days most major manufacturers of non-alcoholic beverages produce special drinks of negligible calorie content for the weight-conscious.
30) The chances of a healthy adult contracting the disease are negligible.
More similar words: eligible, negligent, incorrigible, legible, fungible, tangible, illegible, intangible, neglect, religion, religious, Bible, edible, foible, visible, audible, horrible, possible, feasible, sensible, terrible, flexible, credible, incredible, divisible, infallible, indelible, inaudible, invisible, compatible.