Random good picture Not show
(1) The dog's tail tapered off to a point.
(2) The trouser legs are slightly tapered.
(3) Her voice tapered off as she realized everyone was listening.
(4) The pupil tapered one end of the pencil with a knife.
(5) He tapered the stick with a knife.
(6) Sales have gradually tapered off.
(7) The economic boom tapered off in the 1970 s.
(8) The demand for black-and-white television has tapered.
(9) The tail tapered to a rounded tip.
(10) He tapered the end of the fence post with an axe.
(11) The pots are wide at the base and tapered at the top.
(12) The number of applicants for teaching posts has tapered off.
(13) I have tapered down my smoking from 10 to 5 cigarettes a day.
(14) Readily differentiated by its tapered head from Chabertia.
(15) The back bone tapered off to the tail.
(16) Political violence tapered off significantly as the election approached.
(17) The massive shoulders and chest tapered down to the lean cowboy hips and long legs.
(18) This pegged and tapered generation have learned from punk,(sentencedict.com) will never repeat the glaring abuses of an earlier rock aristocracy.
(19) Trousers too are cigarette slim or tapered, complete with satin ribbon down the side.
(20) The UV-975 variable wavelength detector has a tapered flow cell giving reduced refractive index effects.
(21) However, the container is likely to be tapered towards the top and striped, giving the illusion of quantity.
(22) Between the knife-shaped iron blade and the tapered tail of the spear is a rounded handle made from a particularly hard tree.
(23) The Black prince was the only smoothly tapered statuette, easily grasped, eleven inches from helmet to plinth.
(24) And tapered slacks in wine or navy; she saw those everywhere.
(25) The rods are held by tapered sections connected to the bottom boom of the gable frame.
(26) A long-line jacket with tapered trousers skims over any figure flaws.
(27) If you take these drugs continuously, withdrawal must be tapered. Sentencedict.com
(28) There is hi-tech glass and lighting, cute little passport kiosks and a tapered rubber ramp to baggage reclaim.
(29) Jane surprised Juliana by pointing her towards leggings and tapered trousers worn with outsized cardigans and sweaters.
(30) It had strange obtuse teeth, he thought it was part of an old church clock. Very elegant tapered spoke-arms.
More similar words: tape, altered, covered, heredity, sheltered, staggered, recovered, flustered, shattered, endangered, discovered, registered, bewildered, unfettered, hunkered down, well-mannered, be considered as, here and there, tap, tapped, gestapo, metaphor, set apart, rape, paper, juxtapose, grape, agape, escape, paper jam.