Random good picture Not show
1. He denounced her as traitor.
2. He was depicted as a traitor.
3. The king banished the traitor from the realm.
4. From then on he was branded as traitor.
5. He was publicly denounced as a traitor.
6. He turned traitor and joined the opposition.
7. They zapped the traitor.
8. She denied that she had turned traitor .
9. He was arraigned for criminally abetting a traitor.
10. He is seen as a traitor to the cause.
11. He was branded a traitor.
12. Some say he's a traitor to the working class.
13. The traitor deserves ill of his country.
14. The traitor was at last unmasked.
15. There is a traitor in our midst.
16. He was sold out by a traitor and arrested.
17. He was dubbed a traitor.
18. He was labelled a traitor by his former colleagues.
19. He turned traitor to our cause.sentencedict.com
20. Some 25,000 demonstrators denounced him as a traitor.
21. Elliott unmasked and confronted the master spy and traitor Kim Philby.
22. The traitor refused to confess and was racked at last.
23. The traitor was finally found out and put in prison.
24. He was seen as a traitor to the socialist cause.
25. After our car accident I called you a traitor.
26. A war hero unmasked as a traitor.
27. They have called la Stradacalled me-a traitor to neo-realism.
28. Milosevic is nothing less than a traitor.
29. The speech was interrupted by members of the Conservative Party, who called him a traitor.
30. Casson was publicly criticized as a turncoat and a traitor.
More similar words: trait, portrait, straitened, wait on, wraith, editor, monitor, visitor, auditor, auditory, trail, train, competitor, territory, strain, inquisitor, repository, auditorium, by train, trailer, trainer, training, restrain, strained, constrain, constraint, straighten, unrestrained, constrainedly, straightforward.