Random good picture Not show
1. He made a nostalgic return visit to Germany.
2. Although we still depict nostalgic snow scenes on Christmas cards, winters are now very much warmer.
3. The overall tone of the book is gently nostalgic.
4. The film provided an evening of nostalgic viewing.
5. He remained nostalgic about his days as a young actor.
6. Many people were nostalgic for the good old days.
7. I get very nostalgic when I watch these old musicals on TV.
8. I feel quite nostalgic for the place where I grew up.
9. Somehow the place even smelt wonderfully nostalgic.
10. The book takes a nostalgic look at the golden age of the railway.
11. We'll take a nostalgic look at the musical hits of the '60s.
12. So abroad's always a bit nostalgic for us.
13. Ed: Do you have a nostalgic memory of your childhood home to pass on?
14. This nostalgic retread was, like revenge, a dish best eaten cold.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. He was naturally nostalgic, even sentimental, and a respecter of established institutions with which lie had been connected.
16. As a nostalgic memento, it is proudly displayed in the Jugendstil -decorated shop.
17. Do you know, I am nostalgic for nappies and broken nights.
18. She even peddles her line of nostalgic shirts on line.
19. He wrote one or two nostalgic short stories about the pangs of love, drawing on past memories and exaggerating them.
20. Bella's puncturing of William's nostalgic romanticism with her admission that she never really fancied him.
21. "Radio Hour" is a nostalgic look at radio programs of the 1940s.
22. Seeing those old school photographs has made me feel quite nostalgic .
23. Talking about our old family holidays has made me feel quite nostalgic.
24. The gold-winning Country Living entry celebrated her work with a nostalgic cottage-garden full of lupins, irises and climbing roses.
25. After seven straight losses here, and almost eight, no one in the traveling party was feeling too nostalgic.
26. Rollins concludes that the Ozzie-and-Harriet days for which conservative Republicans are nostalgic are gone forever.
27. Some find this special reproduction steam train moving and nostalgic.
28. I hadn't even looked at the floor in case I got nostalgic for my own personal locks now lost to me for ever.
29. It may be that few people who were there have devoted much time to nostalgic reminiscence.
30. Players want longer shorts for practical reasons as much as anything and the nostalgic look is simply another trend.
More similar words: nostalgia, at all costs, stall, hostage, stale, apostasy, install, forestall, coastal, crystal, stalwart, homeostasis, stalactite, installation, first and foremost, algae, hidalgo, nose out, diagnose, diagnosis, diagnoses, federal government, logic, tragic, logical, allergic, logically, surgical, regicide, lethargic.