Random good picture Not show
(1) They enjoy a cult following in the UK.
(2) The cult leader saw himself as a Messianic figure.
(3) He became a cult figure during the 1960s. Sentencedict.com
(4) An extraordinary personality cult had been created around the leader.
(5) Anyone who betrayed the cult could be punished by death.
(6) The film is destined to become a cult classic.
(7) The show has built up a cult following.
(8) She inducts Nina into the cult.
(9) Since her death, she has become a cult figure.
(10) The singer has become a cult figure in America.
(11) James Dean was a cult hero of the fifties.
(12) O'Brien has a cult of devoted readers.
(13) The singer had a cult following in the 1970's.
(14) That rock musician has a cult following.
(15) When did he join the cult?
(16) The cartoon has achieved cult status.
(17) Meanwhile the personality cult around this campaigner grew.
(18) Sandman is a cult figure on the local music scene.
(19) Anybody interested in pop culture at all should buy "Pure Cult".
(20) The cult is a survival from the old Zoroastrian religion.
(21) The cult of the Roman emperor was sacrilege to Jews and Christians.
(22) The TV series has a cult following among young people.
(23) The teenager may have been abducted by a religious cult.
(24) By this time people were flocking to join the cult.
(25) I firmly believe my son has been entrapped by this cult.
(26) Their son ran away from home and joined a religious cult.
(27) The actor James Dean acquired the status of a cult hero.
(28) In his youth he had been sucked into a hippy cult.
(29) Their son ran away from home and joined a cult.
(30) Ludlam was responsible for making Ridiculous Theatre something of a cult.
More similar words: multicultural, faculty, culture, cultured, cultural, difficult, cultivated, agriculture, monoculture, horticulture, agricultural, acculturation, exult, sultry, fault, vault, adult, faulty, result, consult, assault, multiply, ulterior, ultimate, exulting, exultant, as a result, multiple, result in, adultery.