Random good picture Not show
1. He was being sought by their gestapo in retribution for his warlike acts.
2. She knew what that meant. Gestapo.
3. It's a Gestapo Officer's silk handkerchief.
4. She'd heard sickening tales of barbarous Gestapo torture, and of prisoners who were never seen again.
5. The Gestapo captain had made his feelings about Kruger quite plain, accusing him of wasting the Gestapo's time.
6. The Gestapo captain had checked the papers of the two truck-drivers and found them in order.
7. Then the f - ing Gestapo picked us up.
8. The feared Gestapo, I knew, was really not very efficient.
9. Gestapo was used by the Nazi state against anyone suspected of political deviation or opposition.
10. The Gestapo knew well how to exploit all the human frailties of their victims.
11. We were taken to Gestapo headquarters, where the three of us were shoved into separate rooms.
12. A German Gestapo leader asked Picasso, pointing to the painting: " Is this your masterpiece? "
13. Everything at Gestapo headquarters worked out as I had planned.
14. Technically (sentencedict.com), the Gestapo had no jurisdiction over men in uniform.
15. Goering had switched sides because the Gestapo had proof of his drug addiction.
16. The operation was infiltrated by the Gestapo, the German secret police.
17. The informant said the Gestapo wasn't satisfied with extracting information by torture.
18. He obviously thought her friends would either be dead, or in the hands of the Gestapo.
19. The man sitting next to her grandmother wore the distinctive sharp-peaked cap of the Gestapo and Peach froze with horror.
20. People held their breaths and prayed silently that the Gestapo was not looking for them.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
21. He'd discovered that her friends were alive, and being held in a Gestapo jail near the Pont du Sevres.
22. His companions took extreme precautions against being followed: the place, they said, was alive with Abwehr and Gestapo men.
23. There would be a massive archive somewhere if we had ever lived under the Stasi or the Gestapo.
24. Two impassive cops in shiny black raincoats levelled guns like the Gestapo rehearsing for a massacre.
25. Such a strange thing could attract the attention of at least the Gestapo officer.
26. I could charge admission, with reduced prices, of course, for the Gestapo.
27. WINSTON CHURCHILL: No socialist system can be established without a political police, some form of Gestapo.
28. Maybe I'll go and explain it all to my good friend in the Gestapo.
29. You mean you want me to beat up Jews with my truncheon and catch the Gestapo spirit.
More similar words: gestation, gesture, suggest, congested, suggestion, gesticulate, siesta, estate, establish, movie star, deforestation, establishment, establishment of, manifest destiny, tap, tape, snap off, metaphor, set apart, apology, hexapod, apologist, apothecary, apologize, for ages, metaphorically, the dark ages, on a large scale, best, zest.