Similar words: legit, strategic, strategically, legitimate, legislator, legislature, legislative, legislation. Meaning: [‚pærə'plɪːdʒɪk] n. a person who has paraplegia (is paralyzed from the waist down). adj. suffering complete paralysis of the lower half of the body usually resulting from damage to the spinal cord.
Random good picture Not show
1) In Sydney Paraplegic Olympics, he won a medal in archery.
2) Methods By using the disuse nerves under the paraplegic plane, somatic nerve splanchnic nerve reflex arc bladder function remodelling was performed in 34 cases.
3) The biopsy is from the bladder of a paraplegic patient with indwelling catheter.
4) Discover how a paraplegic can get off a riding mower with tips from a paralympic gold medalist in this free video on gardening and landscaping.
5) A passenger was injured so badly he will be paraplegic for the rest of his life.
6) His spinal cord was severed,(http://sentencedict.com/paraplegic.html) and he became a paraplegic.
7) A woman died and a passenger was injured so badly he will be paraplegic for the rest of his life.
8) There were so many stories going around about people who had only looked at a tab before becoming immediately paraplegic or dead.
9) Joan's been involved in disabled sport from its very beginning, at the Paraplegic Games at Stoke Mandeville in 1948.
10) Objective To study effect of racing training on 54 paraplegic ability of driving wheel chair.
11) Objective To approach the observation and nursing of high cervical spinal cord injury paraplegic diabetes insipidus.
12) Objective : To observe the clinical efficiency of intermittent self catheterization of the paraplegic patients.
13) Self-made bladder controller together with a sacral deafferentation procedure can restore micturition function of paraplegic dogs.
14) Joni Eareckson a teenager in a diving accident, has been a paraplegic for over 40 years.
15) Getting off a riding mower is much easier for a paraplegic than getting on.
More similar words: legit, strategic, strategically, legitimate, legislator, legislature, legislative, legislation, parade, parable, paragon, parallel, paradox, paramour, legislative branch, parasite, paradigm, separate, paralysis, comparable, apparatus, reparation, parallelism, separation, disparaging, separate from, aplomb, tragic, rap, logical.