Random good picture Not show
1. Passing the exam was a real fluke he didn't work for it at all.
2. We won the football game by a fluke.
3. The discovery was something of a fluke.
4. His failure in history examination was a mere fluke.
5. By sheer fluke, one of the shipowner's employees was in the city.
6. He agreed that the second goal was a fluke.
7. It was a sheer fluke that no one was hurt in the bomb blast.
8. That shot was a sheer fluke.
9. The first goal was just a fluke.
10. Fluke found out how cool it suddenly is to not like blacks again.
11. Gyrodactylus I have probably seen this skin fluke parasite on more fish in my laboratory studies than any other pathogen.
12. By some terrific fluke Richard came face to face with his future at the precise time he most needed to see it.
13. A fluke, a million to one chance, but in the confined space the devastation was appalling.
14. But there was no fluke, and no mistake, about what happened here Sunday.
15. However, aided by an outrageous fluke in frame four from which he made 75, Parrott levelled at 2-2.
16. It was Fluke who started laughing right away, the odd squeal of somebody wanting to start up the trouble.
17. Paul said, as Fluke began to bend over.
18. Unconsciously we feel it was a fluke and we are afraid of being found out.
19. The first 20 minutes were no fluke, as they are probably saying on talk radio shows in Kentucky right this moment.
20. Nor were his warnings a fluke; his ability to provide such foresight was based upon his theory of equilibrium.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. She is not usually good at table tennis; that winning stroke was a fluke.
22. He didn't hit out, but hit the wicket by a fluke.
23. They are determined to show that their last win was no fluke.
24. In addition, damp conditions encourage husk in cattle and fluke in sheep.
25. I'll have to win more than once, otherwise people will think it was a fluke.
26. They were far more likely to take medicine for the sheep which suffered from anthrax, toxaemia and fluke.
27. In 1994, they had to withdraw after Roca broke her wrist in a fluke warmup collision.
28. Very much the same story as I conjectured for Nosema in the flour beetle and for the fluke in the snail.
29. If functionalism is false, then the success of the cognitive sciences is a massive scientific fluke.
30. Clearly it was just an accident of history, a fluke, a momentary incursion of an otherwise universal pandemic.