Random good picture Not show
1) Shall I tie the package or tape it?
2) The tape was driven by a clockwork motor.
3) I used tape to tie up the box.
4) The sticky tape on the parcel came unstuck and the whole thing came undone.
5) Using a wide tape gives better quality sound reproduction.
6) Because of all red tape at immigration I missed my connecting flight.
7) The hall was decked up with coloured tape and banners.
8) I rewound the tape and played her voice back to her.
9) Don't fool with the tape recorders.
10) We've got the film on tape.
11) Stick reflective tape on your school bag.
12) His speech has been recorded on tape.
13) Be carefull; don't wipe the tape!
14) A cassette tape recorder can easily record sound on and play sound back from tape.
15) Waddington rewound the tape and played the message again.
16) The data is stored on the magnetic tape.
17) The carpenter extended the measuring tape as far as it would go.
18) Who was the first to breast the tape?
19) Tape recordings of conversations are transcribed by typists and entered into the database.
20) He was not satisfied with the tape recorder,(http://sentencedict.com/tape.html)so he took it back to the store.
21) Red tape encumbered all our attempts at action.
22) There was a low hiss on the tape.
23) We keep a tape of incoming calls.
24) I hate hearing my voice on tape.
25) I'll swap my Michael Jackson tape for your Bruce Springsteen album.
26) A half million people watched the troops march in New York's ticker tape parade.
27) It would be uneconomical to send a brand new tape.
28) She expunged the sound of his voice from the tape recording.
29) The little money that was available was tied up in bureaucratic red tape.
30) The course comprises a class book, a practice book and an audio tape.