Synonym: elastic, flexible, limber, lithe, plastic, pliable, yielding. Antonym: stiff. Similar words: supply, supplier, apple, apply, upper, apply to, apply for, suppose. Meaning: ['sʌpl] v. make pliant and flexible. adj. 1. moving and bending with ease 2. (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable 3. (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely.
Random good picture Not show
1. The gloves were made of very supple leather.
2. Her skin had stayed soft and supple.
3. He was gradually getting more supple.
4. The leather is supple and sturdy enough to last for years.
5. She exercises every day to keep herself supple.
6. She has shown that she has a supple mind.
7. You must exercise your joints to keep them supple.
8. We need a more supple monetary policy.
9. This mask leaves your complexion feeling soft and supple.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Try these simple exercises to keep your feet supple.
11. These exercises will help to keep you supple.
12. Exercise keeps you supple.
13. Although it's not strenuous exercise, you feel toned-up, supple and relaxed.
14. Supple responded that students prefer apartments to dormitories.
15. But her writing was also growing slightly more supple.
16. His arms and legs were extraordinarily long and supple.
17. A slice of black bread, supple as cardboard.
18. Exercise will help keep your joints and muscles supple.
19. This supple shiraz offers ripe blackberry, chocolate and herb flavors with purity and intensity.
20. This full-bodied, supple red wine offers lovely blackberry and black raspberry fruit and hints of chocolate and herbs.
21. This rod is supple in the tip, but becomes powerful as it bends towards the butt.
22. Madeiran willow, with its fine supple shoots, is never allowed to grow tall.
23. When he moved he had the supple, easy grace of a big cat.
24. His supple skin had no lines to speak of; he preserved it with various expensive creams and face masks.
25. The Republican governors have proved much more supple in adapting themselves to local conditions on these polarizing issues.
26. Youth is not a time of life. It is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions.
27. Regular use of a body lotion will keep the skin soft and supple.
28. Moisturizing cream helps to keep your skin soft and supple.
29. As people age, their skin becomes harder and less supple.
30. Add a little more olive oil if it is not supple enough.
More similar words: supply, supplier, apple, apply, upper, apply to, apply for, suppose, support, appliance, supporter, supposing, applicable, supportive, supposedly, application, in support of, be supposed to, plea, ample, plead, wimple, replete, pledge, purple, people, complex, sample, complete, please.