Random good picture Not show
(1) The workers tapped the rubber trees.
(2) Ralph tapped me on the shoulder.
(3) The teacher tapped me on my shoulder.
(4) She tapped out a letter on the typewriter.
(5) She tapped him on the shoulder.
(6) I think my phone is being tapped.
(7) She tapped the driver on the shoulder.
(8) The nurse tapped the patient's abdomen.
(9) The branches tapped against the window.
(10) A wedge had been tapped into their friendship.
(11) She tapped on the glass partition and the car stopped.
(12) Turkin tapped him on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, Colonel.".
(13) He tapped in the code and the lock disengaged.
(14) Someone tapped at the door.
(15) He tapped his feet, hummed tunes and jiggled about.
(16) She tapped her fingers gently on the table.
(17) He tapped out a few words on the keyboard.
(18) I went up and tapped on the window.
(19) He tapped his nose in a knowing gesture.
(20) He tapped on the window.
(21) I think our phone is being tapped.
(22) The girl tapped the door with her knuckles.
(23) He suspected that his telephone had been tapped.
(24) He tapped the box with astick.
(25) She tapped out the beat on the table. Sentencedict.com
(26) She tapped her feet in time to the music.
(27) He tapped off cider from a cask.
(28) She tapped the ice with a stick.
(29) The boss tapped his pencil on the desk.
(30) He whistled the tune and tapped out the rhythm.
More similar words: equipped, whipped cream, happen, appear, appeal, appease, appetite, appeal to, happen to, appealing, disappear, happening, appearance, apperception, disappearing, happenstance, appendicitis, tap, tape, gestapo, set apart, metaphor, juxtapose, pedant, impede, peddle, metaphorically, upper, pipe down, zipper.