Random good picture Not show
1. Let's split the cost right down the middle.
2. A piercing scream split the air.
3. The companies split the profits fifty-fifty.
4. Her gaze met Michael's for a split second.
5. The bag split, and sugar spilled everywhere.
6. Only a skilled workman can split slate into layers.
7. We split the wood into long thin pieces.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The government has deeply split on this issue.
9. 'They've split up.' 'Since when?'
10. The proceeds of the sale are split fifty-fifty.
11. For a split second the two men hesitated.
12. Sew the split seams of the shirt.
13. The prize was split between Susan and Kate.
14. He developed a split personality after the crash.
15. Some types of wood split easily.
16. The sack split and the rice poured out.
17. The party split into two distinct groups.
18. The committee split over government subsidies.
19. Oh, you've got a lot of candies!Will you split with us?
20. I only saw the man for a split second as he ran past.
21. A government split would have dire consequences for domestic peace.
22. Research suggests that children whose parents split up are more likely to drop out of high school.
23. A serious split in the ruling coalition appeared soon after the election.
24. They were split up into groups to close the enemy.
25. It was feared that the issue would split the church.
26. Although purists may object to split infinitives, like 'to boldly go', the fact is, they are commonly used.
27. There are plans to split the corporation into a number of smaller independent companies.
28. When they split up she flung herself into her work to try to forget him.
29. Let's split the bill.
30. Schizophrenia is not a "split mind" as is popularly believed.
More similar words: display, on display, little by little, supplier, explicit, compliance, complicated, implication, application, accomplishment, accomplishments, elite, little, utility, ability, a little, literary, military, facility, literally, mortality, sexuality, political, coalition, stability, liability, satellite, facilities, capability, militarism.