Similar words: supply, application, fierce, barrier, carrier, apply, apple, frontier. Meaning: [sə'plaɪə(r)] n. someone whose business is to supply a particular service or commodity.
Random good picture Not show
1. I've ordered a new computer from the supplier.
2. The equipment can be purchased from your local supplier.
3. They used to be a leading supplier of military equipment.
4. They struck a deal with their paper supplier, getting two years of newsprint on credit.
5. By changing its supplier, the company saved thousands of pounds in import duty.
6. He has some cosy arrangement/deal with his supplier, which means he's able to sell his goods more cheaply.
7. Only then can the supplier tender for orders.
8. He told difficult customers to find another supplier.
9. Differentiate between buyer and supplier credits. 4.
10. In other circumstances another supplier may have prevailed.
11. The semiconductor industry supplier released no news.
12. The supplier of credit does not retain ownership.
13. Finally, evaluate each potential supplier critically.
14. Libya is Italy's largest supplier of oil.
15. The library supplier aims to make money.
16. Materials from the supplier will be ordered only if the production plant can sell its product.
17. I am unable to find a supplier of an add on tachometer.
18. And if you are recognised as a supplier of one, the others may not be interested.
19. Is the world's largest supplier of branded spirits for the duty free market.
20. The manager knows the supplier to be used, and the current price per box is 5.
21. If in doubt, ask the supplier to measure up for you.
22. Our local supplier of beer-and winemaking supplies provided me with an extra dark malt crystal.
23. But making the transition from user to supplier can be tricky.
24. Federal authorities billed the indictment of the drug supplier as a new way to attack illegal drug production.
25. The company has consolidated its position as the country's leading gas supplier.
26. Where invoices recorded on the statement have not been received or have been mislaid, copies will be required from the supplier.sentencedict .com
27. Competitive tender Always obtain three prices before short-listing a potential supplier and do not forget to squeeze them for discounts.
28. You can make an arrangement to pay off the bill and your current consumption, by regular payments to the fuel supplier.
29. A casual drug user has an ice cream habit and a champ is some one who refuses to reveal their supplier.
30. Each of these stages would be examined against records of the client, equipment supplier and main contractor.
More similar words: supply, application, fierce, barrier, carrier, apply, apple, frontier, apply to, apply for, upper, split, alien, lie in, lie on, suppose, support, relief, lie down, client, explicit, believe, Charlie, relieve, supposing, supporter, compliance, supposedly, supportive, complicated.