Random good picture Not show
1. They used to be a leading supplier of military equipment.
2. They struck a deal with their paper supplier, getting two years of newsprint on credit.
3. I've ordered a new computer from the supplier.
4. The equipment can be purchased from your local supplier.
5. By changing its supplier, the company saved thousands of pounds in import duty.
6. He has some cosy arrangement/deal with his supplier, which means he's able to sell his goods more cheaply.
7. Materials from the supplier will be ordered only if the production plant can sell its product.
8. I am unable to find a supplier of an add on tachometer.
9. Only then can the supplier tender for orders.
10. And if you are recognised as a supplier of one, the others may not be interested.
11. Is the world's largest supplier of branded spirits for the duty free market.
12. The manager knows the supplier to be used, and the current price per box is 5.
13. If in doubt, ask the supplier to measure up for you.
14. Our local supplier of beer-and winemaking supplies provided me with an extra dark malt crystal.
15. But making the transition from user to supplier can be tricky.
16. Federal authorities billed the indictment of the drug supplier as a new way to attack illegal drug production.
17. The company has consolidated its position as the country's leading gas supplier.
18. Where invoices recorded on the statement have not been received or have been mislaid(sentencedict.com), copies will be required from the supplier.
19. Competitive tender Always obtain three prices before short-listing a potential supplier and do not forget to squeeze them for discounts.
20. You can make an arrangement to pay off the bill and your current consumption, by regular payments to the fuel supplier.
21. A casual drug user has an ice cream habit and a champ is some one who refuses to reveal their supplier.
22. Each of these stages would be examined against records of the client, equipment supplier and main contractor.
23. There was no doubt that Hari would buy from the same supplier as the Grenfells and what if Hari had an outstanding bill?
24. B then makes some computer chips and sells them to D, a trade supplier.
25. Aluminium and upvc frames need specialist locks - consult your supplier or a locksmith.
26. A follow-up order would help establish Airbus as a regular supplier.sentencedict .com
27. Underdeveloped countries, as to be expected, make full use of supplier and buyer credit facilities available in the industrialised nations.
28. The United States was involved in these conflicts, sometimes as a mediator, always as a Supplier of arms.
29. A warranty agreement is legally enforceable because it's an essential part of the contract between you and the supplier.
30. As a producer and processor of organic products, Dirk is a successful and independent supplier of the current market demand.
More similar words: supply, application, fierce, barrier, carrier, apply, apple, frontier, apply to, apply for, upper, split, alien, lie in, lie on, suppose, support, relief, lie down, client, explicit, believe, Charlie, relieve, supposing, supporter, compliance, supposedly, supportive, complicated.