Random good picture Not show
1) All his unpublished writing should be destroyed unread.
2) This new biography contains a wealth of previously unpublished material.
3) The new edition is based on previously unpublished manuscripts with full annotation.
4) Literary scholars are piecing together her last unpublished novel from fragments of a recently discovered manuscript.
5) Her papers included unpublished articles and correspondence.
6) Ian Fleming's original unpublished notes are to go under the hammer at London auctioneers Sotheby's.
7) After his death, his daughter found an unpublished manuscript among his papers.
8) Nicholas Branch has unpublished state documents, polygraph reports, Dictabelt recordings from the police radio net on November 22.
9) They are embodied in unpublished theses, research reports of limited circulation or in monographs and journals which are not widely distributed.
10) Then we find there's masses of stuff still unpublished.
11) A work on armorial book-stamps remained unpublished.
12) In one unpublished crime novel, the extortion plan was mentioned, he added.
13) Our own unpublished data on absorption from these enemas indicates that less than 0.02% of administered bismuth is absorbed.
14) Should unpublished data be included in meta-analyses?
15) The unfinished and unpublished memoirs of Farini are replete with such hyperbole.
16) The unpublished results of the Birmingham community aneurysm screening project were considered along with those of other,(http://sentencedict.com/unpublished.html) larger projects.
17) In an unpublished term paper, a high-school wrestler describes one such experience: Late in that last period something strange happened.
18) Should unpublished data be included in meta-analyses? Current convictions and controversies.
19) It is clear then that passive receipt of unpublished price sensitive information will suffice for liability for tippee trading.
20) The catalogue includes entries by the curator as well as previously unpublished articles by Dora Vallier and Pierre Gianadda.
21) O'Mara listened to extracts from several tape recorded interviews, read certain documents and looked through a number of previously unpublished pictures.
22) Attention was given to materials not easily obtainable in Northern Ireland - pamphlets, monographs, unpublished theses etc.
23) In this anthology the earliest poems included were some previously unpublished works dating from 1916 to 1921.
24) He used some such expression in the text of an unpublished essay that I later found at Harvard.
25) In addition, these authors reported the personal communication of three possible unpublished cases of carcinoids developing in patients with sporadic Zollinger-Ellison sydrome.
26) Khrushchev's secret speech in 1956 to the Twentieth Party Congress, denouncing Stalin, remained unpublished.
27) Here I will briefly comment on a few items and themes in the unpublished section of the commentary which provide significant information.
28) It includes an illustrated catalogue of more than 700 mainly unpublished artifacts from the site.
29) It is illustrated with, among others, photos from Ivo Peters' albums, some previously unpublished.
30) The scientists want details of all permanent dyes, including unpublished data on any possible cancer-causing properties.
More similar words: published, publisher, publish, in public, public, publicly, republic, publicize, publicity, Republican, public debt, public good, public office, publication, republicanism, public opinion, weimar republic, the general public, polished, establish, public policy, accomplished, establishment, establishment of, sublime, bliss, blissful, famished, punished, finished.