Random good picture Not show
1. Only the educational elite go to Oxford or Cambridge.
2. Education was once the prerogative of the elite.
3. In these countries, only the elite can afford an education for their children.
4. Public opinion is influenced by the small elite who control the media.
5. We have a political elite in this country.
6. Only the educational elite go 〔 goes 〕 to Oxford or Cambridge.
7. As a member of an elite army hit squad, the army would send us out to do their dirty work for them.
8. A tiny, educated elite profited from the misery of their two million fellow countrymen.
9. These people form an elite who have the power to make decisions.
10. Dr Russel is creating an elite herd by cross-breeding goats from around the globe.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. It was an elite that believed its task was to enlighten the multitude.
12. These elite forces are the best equipped and trained in the world.
13. But this elite group was very astute.
14. Bankers and the new elite were threatened by bankruptcy.
15. In fact, for both economic and cultural reasons, elite Western workers are often better left behind these days.
16. Is there evidence of actual collaboration among the elite in the formulation of preferred public policy?
17. We then briefly review the values associated with elite theory.
18. The nation's elite sends its children to boarding schools in the tradition of the British aristocracy.
19. Tammy Bruce was censured by the feminist elite for saying she did not want to deal with a bunch of black women.
20. The sports association accepted the inevitability of a breakaway by the elite clubs.
21. They were, by and large, a very wealthy, privileged elite.
22. If college degrees remain an entree to wealth and status in the 21st century, males may have to get used to the same second-class status that American women so long endured, as highly educated females become the majority among the nation's intellectual, economic, and even power elite.
23. It's almost unheard of in France for a top politician not to come from the social elite.
24. Power is largely concentrated in the hands of a small elite.
25. One of the goals of the campaign is to cut off the elite Republican Guard from its supplies.
26. It was in the 70s, and lots of people dropped out, even elite runners.
27. For most of the eighteenth century the trade had been dominated by an elite group of well-organised journeymen.
28. These contrasting values and political allegiances demonstrate the lack of any necessary correspondence between elite methodology, state theory and political values.
29. Unfortunately they suffer from the main drawback of such elite forces: such exceptional warriors are rare.
30. It is clear that experiences of this kind are commonplace among elite players.