Random good picture Not show
(1) The two nations are collaborating on several satellite projects.
(2) The satellite orbits the Earth every 48 hours.
(3) In 1970,China successfully lauched a man-made satellite.
(4) The moon is a satellite of the earth.
(5) Satellite broadcasting is helping to globalize television.
(6) The US Open will be transmitted live via satellite.
(7) The satellite is now in a stable orbit.
(8) This broadcast comes live via satellite from New York.
(9) The satellite re-entered the atmosphere and burned up.
(10) Yesterday a satellite weighing 15 tonnes was successfully placed in orbit.
(11) They put a weather satellite into orbit round the earth.
(12) The ceremony was transmitted live by satellite to over fifty countries.
(13) Many satellite broadcasts are encoded so that they can only be received by people who have paid to see them.
(14) He's now the proud possessor of two satellite dishes.
(15) The moon is the Earth's satellite.
(16) The orbit of a space satellite decayed.
(17) Demand for satellite television has been greatly exaggerated.
(18) Something must have gone wrong with the satellite link.
(19) The moon is a satellite of earth.
(20) The satellite will be thrown into space.
(21) The information was sent via a satellite link.
(22) The speech was broadcast via a satellite link.
(23) When was the satellite city founded?
(24) The broadcasts were relayed by satellite.
(25) The news report was sent by satellite.
(26) The satellite slowly rotates as it circles the earth.
(27) A test satellite was launched from Cape Canaveral.
(28) Reports are coming in via satellite.
(29) The World Cup was transmitted around the world by satellite.
(30) Astronauts will make a final attempt today to rescue a communications satellite from its useless orbit.
More similar words: tell, tell on, feel like, elite, compelling, definitely, literary, literally, lately, compensate for, machiavellian, privately, desperately, accurately, fortunately, ultimately, deliberately, approximately, facilitate, little by little, sensation, accusation, compensation, conversation, call in, telephone, roll in, pull in, all in all, fill in.