Random good picture Not show
1. He would immolate himself for their noble cause.
2. Millions of people were immolated in World War I.
3. Immolate domesticity for aspire after career galvanization.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Conflagrate updated: Consumes an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 12 seconds of your Immolate, or 8 seconds of your Shadowflame.
5. You know that garrison swears to immolate the first who breathes a proposition of surrender.
6. Its garrison swears to immolate the first who breathes a proposition of surrender.
7. I choose my career and immolate my time for health and family.
8. A suicide squad was formed of women ready to immolate themselves if the pageant went ahead.
9. Now increases the damage done by your Incinerate and Chaos Bolt by 15% on targets afflicted by Immolate, and increases the critical strike chance of your Conflagrate by 25%.
10. Glyph of Conflagrate - Your Conflagrate spell no longer consumes your Immolate or Shadowflame spell from the target.
11. Conflagrate now deals damage equal to 60% of your Immolate or Shadowflame and causes 20% additional damage over 6 sec.
More similar words: immolation, immoderately, isolate, violate, isolated, desolate, percolate, inviolate, etiolated, chocolate, immaculate, extrapolate, disconsolate, immortal, immodest, immobilize, volatile, isolation, violation, desolation, consolatory, consolation, isolationism, immediate, immigrate, accommodate, immediately, late, later, plate.