Random good picture Not show
(1) The consultant who suggested using spamming to raise the company's profile has been fired.
(2) You can filter out spam with special software.
(3) The real culprits are the spammers. Sentencedict.com
(4) In effect, it would ban all spam.
(5) The firm says its key target is persuading busy young mums that Spam makes an easy meal in minutes.
(6) Spam includes unwanted advertising, hate mail and religious exhortations in newsgroups-almost always off the subject.
(7) Her plate held a curious mixture of Spam, jelly, iced buns and lettuce leaves.
(8) Not only is the return address on the e-mail almost certainly fraudulent, but responding to spam creates more traffic.
(9) Massive spamming has turned what was an amusing annoyance into a lucrative business that profits by violating the pre-commercial Internet ethic.
(10) Spammers regularly extract all the email addresses from Usenet to add to their bulk mail databases.
(11) I think many users are starting to get very tired of all the spamming and useless chatter that is happening on Usenet.
(12) I was getting so much spam mail that I changed my email address.
(13) Voice over Today they had spam or sausage casserole and mash followed by rice pudding and jam.
(14) There were scones that had been spread with butter and jam, spam sandwiches, marmalade sandwiches and egg sandwiches.
(15) Throughout the summer adverts will appear in newspapers and magazines reminding people of the goodness of spam.
(16) Then there was the time Vic and company decided to detonate a smorgasbord of Spam and boiled sweets.
(17) A major drawback is that you can't filter emails or spam.
(18) He opened a can of Spam and put it on a plate by the back door.
(19) ISPs are increasingly filtering out known spam, and most newsgroup clients support user-defined filters, so use them.
(20) Steel Talons has the most trouble a Scorpion Spammer for a few reasons.
(21) If you are facing off against a spammer you need not panic.
(22) Also, when you're facing a Pred - spammer , get some Fanatics if he attacks first.
(23) Some of these ISPs have tried to cancel contracts with spammers, but revocation can be costly.
(24) If you can read them, you're probably a piece of software run by a spammer.
(25) AOL investigators demonstrated that multiple fingerprint systems with different vocabularies could better defend against spammer obfuscations.
(26) Further evidence shows that the IP matches apparently well known and previously identified Absolute Poker spammer.
(27) Most affiliate programs have zero tolerance for spamming and will remove an affiliate spammer without warning.
(28) But if you are known to talk out of turn and share falsehoods people think of you as a big mouth annoying spammer.
More similar words: hammer, stammer, hammer at, sledgehammer, spam, crammed, programme, untrammeled, untrammelled, bummer, simmer, dimmer, summer, commerce, immerse, glimmer, immersed, commercial, midsummer, commercialize, commercial bank, interstate commerce, pamper, call a spade a spade, mammal, clammy, grammar, hammock, mammoth, muhammad.