Random good picture Not show
1. You can filter out spam with special software.
2. In effect, it would ban all spam.
3. My wake-up call arrived when the amount of spam selling lists of e-mail addresses exceeded that pushing miracle diet drugs.
4. Spam includes unwanted advertising, hate mail and religious exhortations in newsgroups-almost always off the subject.
5. Her plate held a curious mixture of Spam, jelly, iced buns and lettuce leaves.
6. I was getting so much spam mail that I changed my email address.
7. Voice over Today they had spam or sausage casserole and mash followed by rice pudding and jam.
8. Sales of Gateacre-made Spam are already 7% up on last year and the new campaign is aimed at increasing them even further.
9. He opened a can of Spam and put it on a plate by the back door.
10. ISPs are increasingly filtering out known spam, and most newsgroup clients support user-defined filters, so use them.
11. Gordon: It is worse thane - mail spam.
12. The preprocessing method for spam filtering system is discussed.
13. Spam makes me go ballistic.
14. For the uninitiated, spam is an unsolicited commercial message , or something you didn't ask for trying to sell you something.
15. And you'll ship version 2.0, with spam filtering and a Common Lisp interpreter built in, and your customers will chat amongst themselves, and tada!
16. Spam is unwanted sales messages sent to your electronic mailbox.
17. At the fields of spam filtering, information security and Automatic Abstracting, text orientation identification is used widely.
18. Star polyacrylamide ( SPAM ) was synthesized by the aqueous solution copolymerization method.
19. No one had much success with the tinned food, though, whether it was bully beef or the unnaturally sweet Spam.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The firm says its key target is persuading busy young mums that Spam makes an easy meal in minutes.
21. Not only is the return address on the e-mail almost certainly fraudulent, but responding to spam creates more traffic.
22. This, flanked by the contents of two tins of Spam, equally wafer-like, drew cries of greedy amazement.
23. There were scones that had been spread with butter and jam, spam sandwiches, marmalade sandwiches and egg sandwiches.
24. Throughout the summer adverts will appear in newspapers and magazines reminding people of the goodness of spam.
25. Then there was the time Vic and company decided to detonate a smorgasbord of Spam and boiled sweets.
26. A major drawback is that you can't filter emails or spam.
27. On average, lunette ray ban, each user receives at least 8 spam messages a week, questionnaires show.
28. Adding them to your force helps to force your opponent to spam anti-air, thus weakening their ground-to-ground force.
29. In some cases message subject in the preview window of Microsoft Office Outlook does not change when the message is open and it contains detected spam.
30. As The Register's John Leyden notes, Symantec's numbers fall in line with similar data from Kaspersky Lab, which reported that spam dropped to 82.3% in the third quarter of 2010.