Random good picture Not show
1. He used some cheese to trap the rat.
2. Milk becomes cheese by fermentation.
3. Cut me just a small sliver of cheese.
4. Besides milk and cheese, we need vegetables.
5. Crumble the cheese over the salad.
6. Sprinkle the top with cheese.
7. Cut the cheese into cubes.
8. Grate the cheese and sprinkle it over the tomatoes.
9. Six ounces of cheese, please.
10. There was mould on the cheese.
11. Make a cheese sauce in the usual way.
12. The cheese was sliced thickly.
13. This combination of cheese and apples is not an invention of the north of England.
14. This cheese has a crumbly texture with a strong flavour.
15. Lunch was a feast of meat and vegetables, cheese, yoghurt and fruit, with unlimited wine.
16. Cheese is very good for luring a mouse into a trap.
17. Roasted garlic with sheep's milk cheese is the quintessential Corsican meal.
18. Smell the cheese often so you may know when it is getting old.
19. Would you like a slice/piece of cheese with your bread?
20. The name of the cheese is Dolcelatte, literally meaning 'sweet milk'.
21. We've got to buy some cheese, bread, butter, salad oil, and so on.
22. Cuts in prices for milk, butter, and cheese will be offset by direct payments to farmers.
23. This recipe can also be made with ricotta cheese.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Heat the cheese until it bubbles.
25. This cheese has a lot of fat in it.
26. Chalk and cheese are disparate substances.
27. This cheese doesn't smell right.
28. The two brothers are as different as chalk and cheese .
29. She told me that the moon was made of cheese. What nonsense!
30. Sprinkle the top of the dish with some finely grated cheese.
More similar words: cheer, cheek, cheer up, researcher, sheer, heel, sheet, these, in the end, desert, by the end of, at the end of, chew, chef, wheelchair, reserve, cheat, chest, cheap, in the event of, research, resemble, preserve, scheme, pitcher, teacher, represent, make sense, at present, check up.