Random good picture Not show
1. They built a retaining wall around the pond.
2. Retaining a childish heart is a matter of pride.
3. Retaining excess fluid could be a problem.
4. We had to pay a retaining fee .
5. She succeeded in retaining her lead in the second half of the race.
6. Opinion against retaining the small company audit has hardened.
7. She had insisted on retaining ultimate control.
8. Are they helpful in learning and retaining factual data, while at the same time promoting interest and imagination?
9. These will include maintaining the status quo, retaining hunting with new restrictions, a partial ban, and a total ban.
10. Refurbished Gentlemen's country residence retaining its charm and family atmosphere.
11. Beccaria's attempt to avoid the issue while retaining the conception of tree will was, perhaps,[Sentencedict.com] asking for trouble.
12. This ability to move quickly, whilst retaining an integrity in terms of structure and direction, may be a clue for the future.
13. Here the building was chiefly of wood, retaining the national craft styles already established.
14. So, it is essential that the retaining wall has adequate strength to avoid bowing and possible collapse in the future.
15. Unlike Forbes, Gramm and Buchanan favor retaining the home-mortgage deduction and the deduction for charitable gifts.
16. Those days when we feel like were retaining more water than a rain forest.
17. It believes this would prevent legal challenges to its status while retaining its flexibility to interpret the code according to changing circumstances.
18. Companies that offer opportunities for self-improvement therefore benefit by attracting and retaining the best talent.
19. Brand of the Year was awarded for our long term policy of providing modern stores and innovative products while retaining traditional values.
20. Low unemployment, a competitive job market and difficulties in recruiting and retaining sailors created the manning problem.
21. For whatever reason,(sentencedict.com) the government chose to accept the case for retaining an Exchequer-financed service free at the point of use.
22. They now rely less on naff novelties and more on structure and nuance, while still retaining an Alec Gilroy-sense of showbiz.
23. Long-term capital is mainly that provided by selling shares as described above and by retaining profits within the company.
24. As already discussed, there could be tax advantages in retaining a mortgage.
25. Time also has worked wonders, pruning many of the bad investigative reporters and retaining many of the good ones.
26. Acclaimed designer Carleton Varney has introduced bright new colors and a sense of airy spaciousness while retaining a healthy respect for tradition.
27. My contribution is using perfectly spherical surfaces, adding the rim but retaining the outside spherical surface.
28. Ratsiraka handed over many of his responsibilities to Razanamasy, although retaining the portfolios of Defence and Foreign Affairs.
29. The other chapters have undergone a thorough revision, modernising of the content and retaining the clarity of the earlier edition.
30. Employee information is maintained within the personnel department thus retaining the necessary degree of confidentiality and security of the data.
More similar words: retain, raining, training, remaining, retail, retailer, dining, examining, maintain, detail, join in, detailed, in detail, obtain, secretary, contain, curtain, captain, sustain, certain, uncertain, container, for certain, certainly, uncertainty, sustainable, certainly not, interpretation, warning, opening.