Random good picture Not show
1. The professor took the students to the chemistry lab.
2. "He went back to the lab", Iris exclaimed impatiently.
3. Lab workers must wear protective clothing.
4. It was reassembled in the physics lab.
5. I'll meet you outside the science lab.
6. The lab assistants wear long white coats.
7. The lab assistant was wearing a white overall.
8. The cell samples are analyzed by a lab.
9. You're taking your time with the lab tests. We need the results now.
10. The lab assistant injected the rat with the new drug.
11. The new chemistry lab was paid for by friends of the college.
12. It was a fun lab project.
13. Not out in the main lab.
14. The weeks in the lab slid by without difficulty.
15. Diane came back without the lab coat.
16. Your basic bad hair day at the photo lab.
17. He let me do lab tests sometimes.
18. This is Gram's lab of diffusion.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. A building next to the lab was being demolished.
20. A lab report detects a kidney disease.
21. The chemistry lab carefully hidden under two olive trees.
22. This is Graham's lab of effusion.
23. Gluck led the way to the science lab.
24. He even does a bit of lab work.
25. My biology lab notes are written on green-tint quadrille.
26. We're not yet a police lab even if you do walk in and out of the place as if it's your own kitchen.
27. Students learning computer studies spend two days each week in a computer lab and four days in the classroom.
28. He has distilled many wonderful stories from his experiences as a crime lab technician.
29. Our chemistry teacher often reduces a compound to its components in lab.
30. He felt tempted to find out by inventing a number of startling discoveries made through lab tests on the chair.