Random good picture Not show
(1) The scrap merchant has a machine which crushes cars.
(2) We will sift every scrap of evidence.
(3) She was just a scrap of a thing .
(4) This workshop melts down the metal scrap.
(5) He wrote his address on a scrap of paper.
(6) She scribbled the address on a little scrap of paper.
(7) She scribbled his phone number on a scrap of paper.
(8) A lot of scrap metal can be melted down and used again.
(9) A crumpled scrap of paper was found in her handbag.
(10) We've sold our old car for scrap.
(11) Two dogs had a scrap.
(12) The engine has been sold for scrap.
(13) There's not a scrap of truth in the claim.
(14) A magnet separates out scrap iron from the rubbish.
(15) Every scrap of land is used for growing food.
(16) Have you any scrap iron knocking about?
(17) Any odd scrap of paper will do.
(18) We sold the car for scrap .
(19) Scrap metal fetched high prices after the war. Sentencedict.com
(20) Have you any scrap iron knocking around?
(21) They need every scrap of information they can get.
(22) He looks like he's been in a scrap.
(23) There isn't a single scrap of evidence.
(24) The old trucks were sold as scrap metal .
(25) The equipment was sold for scrap .
(26) There's always tons of scrap paper in Dad's office.
(27) He had a scrap with his sister.
(28) She creates sculptures out of scrap materials.
(29) Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
(30) With the closure of the factory(sentencedict.com), thousands of workers have been thrown on the scrap heap.