Synonym: Aloha State, HI, Hawai'i, Hawaii, hello, how-do-you-do, howdy, hullo. Similar words: ha, he, him, hip, his, hit, Co., CP. Meaning: [haɪ] n. 1. an expression of greeting 2. a state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Hi,July, please go easy on me!
(2) Hi, Kelly. How are you?
(3) Hi, Joe. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
(4) HI! What's up, buddy?
(5) Hi! How are you?
(6) "Hi, Liz," she said shyly.
(7) Hi Bob, how you doing?
(8) Hi, Barbara, how are you?
(9) Hi there, you must be Laura.
(10) Hi, my name's Tiffany. How may I help you?
(11) Hi, Dad-can you put Nicky on?
(12) Hi, Jane! How are things?
(13) Hi there ! I haven't seen you for ages.
(14) Hi, come in - lovely to see you!
(15) All the girls nodded and said "Hi".
(16) He grinned, waved, and said, "Hi!".
(17) Love from Sophie. PS Say hi to Gemma.
(18) Oh, hi there. You must be Sidney.
(19) Hi Maggie! Is this phone call business or pleasure ?
(20) Hi, how're you doing?
(21) Hi Bob! How's life?
(22) If you're buying a new hi - fi , shop around for the best price.
(23) Hi, honey, I'm home!
(24) Hi, sugar, did you have a good day at school? Sentencedict.com
(25) Hi everyone, we all know why we are here today, so let's cut to the chase.
(26) He just grunted "Hi" and kept walking.
(27) Hi, my name's Moses -- Mo for short.
(28) Tell Teresa I said hi.
(29) He doesn't even say "Hi" to me anymore.
(30) Hi Dot, it's Marie from the Senior Center.