Random good picture Not show
(1) An intense debate is going on within the Israeli government.
(2) In 1990, 200,000 Soviet Jews resettled on Israeli territory.
(3) America conventionally attaches a rider to Israeli aid, to the effect that it must not be used in the occupied territories.
(4) The Israeli court has not yet ruled on the case.
(5) I stayed with an Israeli family, and relished the chance to soak up their culture at ground-level.
(6) Modern English; New Hebrew is Israeli Hebrew.
(7) He recited Israeli losses during the war.
(8) Russian scientists uncover giant U.S./Israeli cyber espionage network.
(9) The Druze a unique position within Israeli society.
(10) You're saying Israeli actions are inflaming the region.
(11) Israeli officials say that message struck home.
(12) Fried breaded chicken breast, hummus[sentencedict.com], israeli salad and gherkin.
(13) The Royal Jordanian Air Force attacked Israeli airfields.
(14) Israeli windsurfing bronze medalist Shahar Zubari used a scatological expletive to describe the Chinese in an interview with the Yediot Ahronot daily on Friday.
(15) A man overlooks destruction caused by an Israeli airstrike in the Rafah refugee camp in Gaza.
(16) He called for Israeli leaders to face charges at the international criminal court.
(17) Lebanese children who fled with their family from Israeli attacks in south Lebanon, play in a school in Saida, July 17, 2006.
(18) Dr. Eli Landau, an Israeli, wrote a pork cookbook that includes his recipe for bacon frittata.
(19) Israeli new Prime Minister Sharon declares Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel. What is the comment of the Chinese side?
(20) Zhang Ziyi's fiance Aviv Nevo, 41, is an Israeli American with a Russian blood line.
(21) His message was aimed at the undecided middle ground of Israeli politics.
(22) Linda Gradstein has this report from Jerusalem, which was cleared by an Israeli censor.
(23) Egypt has had full diplomatic relations with Israel since the 1979 Camp David peace accords were signed by former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin.
(24) It offers Israel normal relations with all Arab states in exchange for Israeli withdrawal to its borders before the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.
(25) Golda Meir, Israel Once called "the only man in the Cabinet," Golda Meir was a formidable figure in Israeli politics. Sentencedict.com
(26) The revelation that Olmert was not merely sabre-rattling to try to frighten Iran but considered the option seriously enough to discuss it with Bush shows how concerned Israeli officials had become.
(27) At the end of U.S. President Bill Clinton's administration, Israeli PrimeMinister Ehud Barak offered the Palestinians several key concessions, includingmore than 90 percent of the West Bank.
(28) This photograph by Adnan Hajj, a Lebanese photographer, showed thick black smoke rising above buildings in the Lebanese capital after an Israeli air raid.
(29) Several thousands of Lebanese have been killed at the hands of the Israeli Defense Force.
(30) Israel captured these territories in the 1967 Six-Day War; since then they have been under Israeli control.