Synonym: box in, confine, limit, pain, restrict, twinge. Similar words: rampant, rampage, scramble, unscramble, lamp, camp, ample, drama. Meaning: [kræmp] n. 1. a painful and involuntary muscular contraction 2. a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued 3. a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together. v. 1. secure with a cramp 2. prevent the progress or free movement of.
Random good picture Not show
1. Hillsden was complain-ing of cramp in his calf muscles.
2. Several players were suffering from cramp.
3. She had a sudden painful cramp in her left leg.
4. Worry and lack of money cramp the lives of the unemployed.
5. The swimmer got cramp in his legs and had to be helped out of the water.
6. Tighter trade restrictions might cramp economic growth.
7. Stricter anti-pollution laws may cramp economic growth.
8. The swimmer suddenly got cramp.
9. I was suddenly seized by an attack of cramp.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. He lost all sensation in his legs through cramp.
11. The famous master swimmer had an attack of cramp and had to give up the contest.
12. One of the swimmers got cramp and had to drop out of the race.
13. She knows her presence would cramp the girls' style.
14. I had a cramp in my right calf.
15. And Morris's presence continued to cramp Dyson's style.
16. Gazzer came hobbling after her: he had cramp in one of his legs.
17. Massage can help cramp and can prevent it spreading to other areas.
18. Another food, and inexpensive way to cramp together large carcasses or frameworks is to buy cramp heads.
19. They succumb to cramp, fall off the track or simply run wildly off course.
20. I got cramp Did you take too little or too much liquid on board?
21. Sometimes, they just need a simple herb -- cramp bark -- that helps with uterine cramps.
22. He had cramp in both the hands stretched above him.
23. The muscle goes into spasm, producing the symptom of cramp.
24. Like more and more women, she believes marriage would cramp her style.
25. The fact that they were now civilians did not cramp their cynical teaching style.
26. If your leg suddenly suffers from a bout of cramp, don't panic.
27. Her feet still hurt and she felt the tingle of cramp in her right arm where Jane's head rested heavily.
28. Yet the more she sipped the more sick she felt; and then she began to have a cramp in her stomach.
29. The ropes began to cut into her flesh, as she wriggled against them to avoid cramp.
30. Try not to tense the muscles so hard that you produce cramp or pain.