Synonym: covet, desire, envy, lust, want. Similar words: brave, craving, unravel, traveler, depraved, travesty, travelled, contravene. Meaning: [kreɪv] v. 1. have a craving, appetite, or great desire for 2. plead or ask for earnestly.
Random good picture Not show
1. Nothing crave, nothing have.
2. Many young children crave attention.
3. I must crave your pardon.
4. It is only natural for youngsters to crave the excitement of driving a fast car.
5. Most little kids crave attention.
6. Many home-based business owners crave independence and flexibility.
7. The food premenstrual women crave most is chocolate.
8. I did not crave a more sociable life.
9. May I crave your attention?
10. It is often claimed that children crave discipline because without it they are overloaded with judgements, decisions and opportunities.
11. If you always crave the same food at the same time, change your routine.
12. But I would crave a boon for myself and my successors.
13. He did not crave recognition, but was understandably regretful about his lack of it.
14. Other children may be aggressive because they crave lots of sensory input.
15. They may crave what their stomach is averse to; indecisive.
16. When men crave, they usually want foods which combine high protein with high fat, such as steak and chips.
17. This book will delight readers who crave an overabundance of historical fact.
18. Many composers now crave the chance to write operas, but will they acknowledge the duty to communicate with the audience?
19. In a country whose people so crave economic success(Sentencedict.com), failure to produce it is bound to produce negativism.
20. Those who crave are sure to take disappointments to their grave. RVM
21. Even adventurous travellers like O'Hanlon crave home comforts, so why do people travel?
22. When we are hungry we crave for nourishment and the bread of life nourishes that craving, both physically and spiritually.
23. You are the only love I crave for.
24. However, some people crave just this sort of juxtaposition.
25. There may be certain times of day when smokers crave their cigarette.
26. The latter seems to satisfy them because it still gives them a little information they so desperately crave.
27. The high pressure deflects storm systems, and with them rain and snow that Arizonans so desperately crave.sentencedict.com/crave.html
28. If you are hungry, then fine: consider what you really crave.
29. It is more, in the manner of Kane s penultimate work, Crave, a dramatised poem.
30. His wish was to be alone in the deserts of ocean, as others crave the solitude of deserts of sand.