Random good picture Not show
(1) Then I twigged that they were illegal immigrants.
(2) Prostitution is illegal in some countries.
(3) Existing commercial broadcasters claim the new stations are illegal.
(4) Their action was judged illegal by the International Court.
(5) It's illegal to drive through a red light.
(6) The use and sale of marijuana remains illegal.
(7) It is illegal to intercept radio messages.
(8) It is illegal to sell alcohol to children.
(9) The authorities deported her for illegal entry.
(10) Illegal immigrants found/sought/took sanctuary in a local church.
(11) He was also charged with illegal possession of firearms.
(12) Illegal hunting is threatening the survival of the species.
(13) He cowed the boy into doing illegal things.
(14) The government tried to disband the illegal organization.
(15) The court declared that strike action was illegal.
(16) It is illegal to sell tobacco to someone under 16.
(17) It is illegal to do/make a U-turn on a motorway.
(18) He was abetted in these illegal activities by his wife.
(19) Thousands of illegal immigrants are caught and deported every year.
(20) The by-law makes it illegal to drink in certain areas.
(21) The investigation uncovered evidence of a large-scale illegal trade in wild birds.
(22) Illegal immigrants are sent back across the border if they are caught.
(23) Illegal immigrants can regularize their position by obtaining the necessary residence permit.
(24) Under federal law[sentencedict.com/illegal.html], it is illegal to discriminate against minorities and women.
(25) What you did wasn't illegal, but it was morally wrong .
(26) It is illegal to reproduce these worksheets without permission from the publisher.
(27) It was an illegal act and will lead to your arrest.
(28) The police have kept the nightclub under surveillance because of suspected illegal drug activity.
(29) The measures are meant to stem the tide of illegal immigration.
(30) The company tried to cover up its employment of illegal immigrants.