Synonym: assemble, cluster, collect, congregate, convene, crowd, gather, improve, meet, mend, recover, recuperate, revive, throng. Similar words: literally, naturally, oral, rural, overall, mineral, several, liberal. Meaning: ['rælɪ] n. 1. a large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm 2. the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort 3. a marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness 4. an automobile race run over public roads 5. (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes. v. 1. gather 2. call to arms; of military personnel 3. gather or bring together 4. return to a former condition 5. harass with persistent criticism or carping.
Random good picture Not show
1. The team captain vainly tried to rally his troops.
2. They will often rally in a crisis.
3. About 1,000 people attended the rally in Hyde Park.
4. 5000 people held an anti-nuclear rally.
5. The mass rally was a total fiasco.
6. The rally drivers carried small tool-kits for making running repairs.
7. The immediate flashpoint was Wednesday's big rally in the city centre.
8. The market will soon rally.
9. The grand mass rally was held on the square.
10. The anti-abortion rally attracted many sympathizers.
11. We should rally under the banner of socialism.
12. Thousands of supporters converged on London for the rally.
13. The rally was organized by local trade union officials.
14. After a brief rally the shares returned to 126p.
15. The opposition leader addressed a rally of 50,000 supporters.
16. About 5,000 people attended a rally calling for peace.
17. The stock market will soon rally.
18. Speakers at the rally mouthed sentiments of unity.
19. Before long the dying plants began to rally.sentencedict.com
20. She spoke at a public rally in Hyde Park.
21. He won the last week's rally.
22. She urged everyone to rally behind the president.
23. When I'm ill, my friends always rally round.
24. The rally has been declared on.
25. They held a celebration rally.
26. Share prices fell again today after yesterday's rally.
27. The rally dispersed peacefully after six hours.
28. Journalists said there was a virtual news blackout about the rally.
29. Tell the children to stay out of the square while people are holding a mass rally.
30. The demonstrators marched to Trafalgar Square where they held a rally.
More similar words: literally, naturally, oral, rural, overall, mineral, several, liberal, funeral, after all, neutral, enthrall, federal, central, cultural, ally, in general, paralysis, naturalist, demoralize, behavioral, structural, really, sully, legally, normally, totally, finally, agricultural, sexually.