Random good picture Not show
(1) Have any fish been contaminated in the Arctic Ocean?
(2) A great stretch of ocean lay beneath them.
(3) The ocean splashed against the pier.
(4) What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
(5) The sun's heat vaporizes the water of the ocean.
(6) Think of me sometimes while Alps and ocean divide us,but they ever will,unless you wish it.
(7) She stood on the beach, gazing at the ocean.
(8) Ships towing huge magnets trolled the ocean floor.
(9) One who has seen the ocean thinks nothing of mere rivers.
(10) The Kon-Tiki sailed across the Pacific Ocean propelled by wind power.
(11) The Huanghe River disembogues itself into the ocean.
(12) I dropped a tear in the ocean, and when i find it thats the day i will stop loving you.
(13) We have a clear view of the ocean from our hotel window.
(14) The Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the earth.
(15) The sun dips into the ocean.
(16) His fee is a drop in the ocean compared with the real cost of broadcasting.
(18) The bathyscaphe has plumbed the depth of the Indian Ocean.
(19) Thousands of gallons of crude oil were spilled into the ocean.
(20) Oil spills are having a devastating effect on coral reefs in the ocean. Sentencedict.com
(21) It became impractical to make a business trip by ocean liner.
(22) One afternoon, she went for a swim in the ocean.
(23) A new book is like a boat steering people from a narrow stream to a vast ocean of life.May you brave the wind and waves in the sea of knowledge.
(24) It's the money that spurs these fishermen to risk a long ocean journey in their flimsy boats.
(25) There were few sights as beautiful as the calm ocean on a warm night.
(26) A storm started up once we got out into the open ocean.
(27) It is more than 3,500 kilomters from the Atlantic Ocean on the east coast to the Pacific Ocean on the west.
(28) He studies in particular the fishes of the Indian Ocean.
(29) My letter of protest was just a drop in the ocean.
(30) Legend has it that the tribe came from across the Pacific Ocean.
More similar words: decease, process, proceed, grocery, procedure, groceries, processor, processing, mean, bean, lean, jeans, one another, peanut, Korean, due process of law, here and now, pageant, meantime, European, by means of, meanwhile, by any means, by all means, by no means, meaningful, at home and abroad, here and there.