Synonym: agrarian, farming. Similar words: agriculture, cultural, culture, difficult, curriculum, naturally, structural, naturalist. Meaning: [‚ægrɪ'kʌltʃərəl] adj. 1. relating to or used in or promoting agriculture or farming 2. relating to rural matters.
Random good picture Not show
1) Rivers are a blessing for an agricultural country.
2) A century ago, eastern Germany was an agricultural hinterland.
3) France once was an agricultural country.
4) The conditions were unfavourable for intensive agricultural production.
5) Agricultural work is traditionally seen as a male occupation.
6) There's a glut of agricultural products in Western Europe.
7) As a landowner, he was actively interested in agricultural improvements.
8) Agricultural development simply must precede economic development.
9) He was trained for gardening at the Agricultural College.
10) The census undercounted the agricultural population.
11) Our country must drive at increasing agricultural production.
12) Tractors and other agricultural machines greatly facilitate farming.
13) North Carolina is classed as an agricultural state.
14) Agricultural subsidies absorb about half the EU's income.
15) The world's supply of agricultural land is shrinking fast.
16) France is the world's second-biggest exporter of agricultural products.
17) The land here isn't any good for agricultural crops.
18) Shandong province is famous for its abundant agricultural resources.
19) Brackhurst Agricultural College, nr Southwell,[http://sentencedict.com/agricultural.html] Notts.
20) We also issued agricultural loans.
21) They were issuing agricultural credits.
22) China is abundant in agricultural produce.
23) Chemical products were used liberally over agricultural land.
24) Jim liked the rhythm of agricultural life.
25) Agricultural run-off containing pesticides is polluting the river.
26) Good agricultural land is in short supply.
27) Climate change could disrupt the agricultural economy.
28) Our bull took first prize at the agricultural show.
29) The agricultural land is hilly and the irrigation poor.
30) She started a movement for agricultural reform.
More similar words: agriculture, cultural, culture, difficult, curriculum, naturally, structural, naturalist, rural, articulate, particular, faculty, particularly, in particular, sculpture, grin, grip, built up, agree, a grand, agree to, agree on, disagree, agree with, agreeable, adult, rice, accurate, accuracy, encourage.