Synonym: pair of scissors, scissor grip, scissor hold, scissors grip, scissors hold. Similar words: processor, dissolve, or so, racism, racist, science, precise, forsake. Meaning: ['sɪzə(r)z] n. 1. and edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades 2. a wrestling hold in which you wrap your legs around the opponents body or head and put your feet together and squeeze 3. a gymnastic exercise performed on the pommel horse when the gymnast moves his legs as the blades of scissors move.
Random good picture Not show
1. Scissors won't cut through wire.
2. Make a nick in the cloth with the scissors.
3. Don't use these scissors to cut paper or card.
4. Blunt scissors don't cut cleanly.
5. She took a pair of scissors and cut the string.
6. Have you seen the scissors? I want to snip off this loose thread.
7. Using sharp scissors, make a small cut in the material.
8. Mishka got some nail scissors and started carefully trimming his fingernails.
9. When you take the scissors, remember to put them back.
10. These scissors are awfully heavy.
11. The scissors have gone missing again.
12. Hurry up with the scissors. I need them.
13. The scissors are in the kitchen drawer .
14. Have you finished with the scissors?
15. Never mess around with scissors.
16. He told me to get some scissors.
17. Have you done with those scissors yet?
18. Snip, snip(Sentencedict.com), went the scissors.
19. The scissors slashed his finger open.
20. These scissors don't cut very well.
21. Could you pass me the/those scissors, please.
22. Give it a snip with the scissors.
23. It's a penknife, scissors, corkscrew all rolled into one.
24. Round off the corners with a pair of scissors.
25. Can I just borrow the scissors for a second?
26. Have you done with the scissors?
27. Mrs. Haines stood nearby,[Sentencedict.com ] holding scissors to cut a ribbon.
28. Never poke a finger or scissors into an electric socket.
29. She picked up a pair of scissors from the windowsill.
30. That's not the right way to hold a pair of scissors.
More similar words: processor, dissolve, or so, racism, racist, science, precise, forsake, for sure, dorsal, for sale, at worst, exercise, decision, outdoors, endorse, sorry, scientist, imprecise, ostracism, precisely, absorb, resort, sensor, sort out, discipline, scientific, out of doors, sponsor, sensory.