Random good picture Not show
2. The school is widely admired for its excellent teaching.
3. I must congratulate you on your excellent exam results.
4. He had an excellent rapport with his patients.
5. The picture is in an excellent state of preservation.
6. The peach tree has an excellent blossom this year.
7. The school is considered excellent.
8. The acoustics of the new concert hall are excellent.
9. The play had excellent sound and lighting effects.
10. My car has given me excellent service.
11. His running commentary on the football match was excellent.
12. The teaching staff of this college is excellent.
13. The natives make excellent boats from the tree trunks.
14. She had excellent credentials for the job.
15. Many churches provide excellent pastoral counselling.
16. My wife is an excellent manager.
17. These two hotels are both excellent establishments.
18. The car has excellent all-round visibility .
19. The initial reaction has been excellent.
20. Rice makes an excellent complement to a curry dish.
21. The wine was excellent(sentencedict.com),(sentencedict.com) but the food was disappointing.
22. She is excellent at her job.
23. Our international credit is excellent.
24. The facilities are excellent for a town that size.
25. The firm has an excellent customer service department.
26. The firm has excellent customer relations.
27. The school's teaching staff is excellent.
28. There are excellent facilities for sport and recreation.
29. The recording quality is excellent.
30. Of course she is an excellent doctor.
More similar words: exceed, excess, except, cell, except for, excessive, exception, in excess of, sullen, pollen, seller, challenged, millennia, intellectual, intellectually, silent, plenty, violent, lenient, talented, excitement, truculent, gentleness, equivalent, benevolent, fraudulent, resplendent, belligerent, unrelentingly, cancel.