Random good picture Not show
1. Above all, I love Mark Twain.
2. Mark Twain is my favorite author.
3. To my mind, Mark Twain was beyond question the large man of his time.
4. People speak of Mark Twain as a signal humourous writer.
5. And some, like Shania Twain, sizzled.
6. Its position is similar to that of Mark Twain: reports of its death would be greatly exaggerated.
7. Consider the death of Amtrak, to paraphrase Mark Twain, to be greatly exaggerated.
8. Mark Twain came to visit, and Mary Austin, who was to become a well-known writer, came to live.
9. The Russian student's familiarity with Mark Twain delighted him.
10. Samuel Clemens'pseudonym was Mark Twain.
11. The writings of Mark Twain are pseudonymous.
12. Twain has entered the final stage of the cause.
13. Mark Twain is a pseudonymity for Samuel Langhorne Clemens.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Mark Twain edited a newspaper in Missouri.
15. Man is the twain, draw play play.
16. Authors studied include Twain, Wilde, Shakespeare, and Cervantes.
17. Mark Twain, one of our most famous writers, and Charlie Chaplin, the great movie comedian, dropped out of school before 8th grade.
18. Mark Twain took the answers to these questions with him when he joined the arc of Halley's comet at Redding, Connecticut, on April 21, 1910.
19. In popular culture today, Twain is “Colonel Sanders without the chicken, the avuncular man who told stories, ” Ron Powers, the author of “Mark Twain: A Life, ” said in a phone interview.
20. East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet.
21. I can live for two months on a good compliment. Mark Twain , American writer .
22. People in the area where I grew up were either landowners or farmers, and never the twain shall meet.
23. She held up her axe to ward off a murderously diving spar, and split it in twain.
24. Abdul-Rauf is again demonstrating just how difficult it is for the twain to meet, or even wave from a distance.
25. For example, he suggests that the young Clemens grew miserable when he first tried living full-time as Mark Twain.
26. But Rodrigo ordered a bed to be made ready for himself and for the leper, and they twain slept together.
27. There are even photographs of writers who owe a debt to Twain, in case you miss the point.
28. Generally, the streetwise dealers work in a separate camp from the more educated types, and never the twain shall meet.
29. Yet there is profit and truth in the idea of innocence, especially as Twain understood and exploited it.
30. Though not wealthy, Tasha's family was well established in Bostonian society, having such acquaintances as John Singer Sargent and Mark Twain.