Random good picture Not show
1. Technology is not a panacea for all our problems.
2. There's no single panacea for the country's economic ills.
3. There is no panacea for the country's economic problems.
4. Membership of the ERM is not a panacea for Britain's economic problems.
5. There is no single panacea for the problem of unemployment.
6. Free trade, however, is not a panacea.
7. It was the universal panacea for a broken heart.
8. It is only a partial remedy,(sentence dictionary) not a panacea.
9. So is this really a new panacea or a just a passing craze for crazies.
10. It is, he stresses, neither a panacea nor a Pandora's box.
11. The truth is that selling oestrogen as a panacea was a miscalculation.
12. That was the rich man's panacea for the litany of ills of the poor.
13. Librarians welcomed computerization as the panacea for all their cataloguing problems.
14. Debt reduction should not be seen as a panacea for the region's economic problems.
15. However(sentencedict.com), social anthropology can offer no general panacea for our present ills and discontents.
16. It had started out as a panacea for one failed relationship and had quickly become a relationship in itself.
17. His head ached, the cool air no panacea, and his thoughts, too, were disturbed.
18. This suggests that, while disulfiram is not a panacea, it does have a useful role in selected patients.
19. You shouldn't headline this as the panacea for success but we try to determine how we can be better.
20. Furthermore, industrialization has rarely been the panacea for rural development that had been hoped.
21. It is the quicksilver panacea for weakness - the quintessence of a dedicated existence.
22. Electoral reform is not a panacea. It causes almost as many problems as it solves.
23. Albin says it was used indiscriminately as a panacea for ailments such as rheumatism, sprains, kidney disorders, and intestinal conditions.
24. One problem is that key settlements have been seen as panacea for all rural problems, irrespective of social and regional context.
25. However, not everyone believes that eliminating middle management from organisations is the panacea for all corporate ills.
26. In the nineteenth century, economic expansion through imperialism was seen as the panacea for the mounting social problems.
27. The issues discussed should make demands on members, require understanding, discussion of the panacea, introduce, inform, involve.
28. However, its efficiency advantages in these circumstances should not be used to infer that it is a panacea of organizational design.
29. No one has ever argued that the Labour Party will be a panacea for Northern Ireland's problems.
30. Celibacy is, at best, the lesser evil; by no means is it regarded as a panacea.
More similar words: manacle, menace, Pan-American, banana, face to face, cease, ocean, decease, conceal, enact, concealed, concealment, snack bar, pertinacity, pugnacious, magna carta, on account of, pan, pant, panda, span, company, panel, expand, panic, pants, in accordance with, banal, canary, manage.