Random good picture Not show
1. He was given a general anesthetic.
2. It would have to be done under anesthetic.
3. In doses far below those used for anesthetic purposes, ketamine makes normal people become acutely psychotic.
4. The chemical, once used as an anesthetic, can be toxic if breathed in high concentrations.
5. The drug ketamine, an anesthetic used all over the world, blocks another brain chemical called glutamate.
6. A gaseous anesthetic, such as nitrous oxide.
7. He was still under the influence of the anesthetic.
8. Acetylene is a simple asphyxiant and anesthetic.
9. The anesthetic will take effect in about four minutes.
10. The patient remains conscious with local anesthetic.
11. What is the anesthetic significance of fetal sentience?
12. Chloroform was the first inhalation anesthetic.
13. The anesthetic left her completely disoriented.
14. Pharmacologically, alcohol is an anesthetic, not a stimulant.
15. The release of these chemicals causes anesthetic,(Sentencedict.com ) euphoric and trancelike qualities that allegedly enhance sexual sensitivity or experience.
16. To study the effects of different intravenous anesthetic agents on the activity of erythrocyte immunity in vitro.
17. Frequently, the only sign of anaphylaxis during an anesthetic is severe bronchospasm or sudden cardiovascular collapse.
18. Background: Etomidate is an intravenous anesthetic usually used in clinical anesthesia.
19. Suitable for purifying anesthetic exhaust gas in the operation room.
20. Local anesthetic is now being injected to further numb the skin.
21. You might feel a little sick when you come around from the anesthetic.
22. Neil said. 59 Arm drift is just the way that neurologists tell that the anesthetic has arrived.
23. A can of whipped cream uses nitrous oxide, an anesthetic, as a propellant.
24. Conclusion 2% mepivacaine is a safe and efficacious local anesthetic drug in conservative dentistry.
25. The first line of action ought to be to discontinue the potential agent and the anesthetic.
26. In 1847, the Scottish physician Sir James Young Simpson first used the sweet-smelling, colorless[Sentencedict.com], non-flammable liquid as an anesthetic.
27. Conclusions: Compared to fentanyl propofol, remifentanil used for the anesthetic of Suspensive Laryngoscopy Vocal Cords surgery is more stable, quicker recovery and effective.
28. It is used in bio-cosmetics and self treatment of various diseases by it's pharmacological properties of antiseptic, antimycotic , anti-inflammatory, astringent and anesthetic activities.
29. The invention discloses a substituted phenol for methylal phosphate anesthetic and sedative drugs and a preparation method thereof.
30. Have you ever had any adverse reactions to a local anesthetic?
More similar words: kinesthetic, aesthetic, aesthetics, aesthetically, pathetic, empathetic, prophetic, by the time, all the time, at the time of, nest, for the time being, earnest, honestly, amnesty, heretic, genetic, athletic, ascetic, earnestly, cosmetic, reticent, energetic, magnetic, frenetic, inestimable, asceticism, arithmetic, theoretical, meticulous.