Similar words: scorch, poaching, bleaching, porch, chin, score, scorn, china. Meaning: ['skɔrtʃɪŋ /-ɔːt-] adj. hot and dry enough to burn or parch a surface. adv. capable of causing burns.
Random good picture Not show
1. Jack showed his dislike plainly in scorching satire.
2. Don't stand so near the fire-your coat is scorching!
3. They walked all day in the scorching heat.
4. He was dizzy with the scorching sun.
5. Seville is scorching in high summer.
6. It was scorching and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
7. The volcano spewed out more scorching volcanic ashes, gases and rocks.
8. It was scorching hot inside the greenhouse.
9. Peasants are busy weeding under the scorching sun.
10. That race was run in scorching weather.
11. The grass withered under a scorching sun.
12. Summer pours scorching sunlight into the valleys.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. It was a scorching hot day.
14. They were weeding under the scorching sun at this time yesterday.
15. I kept standing in the scorching sun for a long time,till I fainted.
16. It was scorching hot to touch.
17. Add water during reheating to prevent scorching.
18. Stir the onions frequently to prevent scorching.
19. The scorching, clammy heat of a summer in New York had been a total physical shock.
20. Instead he and his men suffered terribly from scorching, thirst, and scurvy, from which one of his officers died.
21. To prevent scorching, stir frequently and add water as soup thickens.
22. What is crashing one lousy car compared to scorching two entire cities?
23. Bates plays Kushnick with shrill, profane gusto, literally scorching the earth with her incendiary lungs.
24. Soldiers with flame throwers came behind the bulldozers scorching the earth and burning the termites and their eggs to black cinders.
25. The camp offers almost no protection against the scorching sun and chilly nights.
26. It was August[sentencedict.com], and the previous day had been a scorching hot one.
27. Another reason is the restaurant's hi-tech broiler that reaches a scorching 900 degrees.
28. He shudders still with the memory of the loss of his forefathers upon its scorching deserts and forbidding mountain-tops.
29. They need bright light, but should be watched for signs of scorching in strong direct sunlight during the summer.
30. You had a magic haircut achieved without scissors and set off the smoke-alarm by scorching the toast.
More similar words: scorch, poaching, bleaching, porch, chin, score, scorn, china, architect, living thing, discord, architecture, discordant, habeas corpus, writ of habeas corpus, thing, hinge, nothing, anything, fishing, whining, writhing, nothing but, laughing, clothing, something, for one thing, anything but, breathing, disconcerting.