Random good picture Not show
1. The roads to Bordeaux were heavily congested.
2. The city streets were congested with vehicles.
3. Department stores are often congested before Christmas.
4. Many of Europe's airports are heavily congested.
5. Isn't the road congested?
6. The roads out of Cornwall were heavily congested .
7. His throat congested with phlegm.
8. His lungs seem to be congested.
9. Some areas are congested with both cars and people.
10. Wangfujing Street is always very congested.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. The arteries in his neck had become fatally congested.
12. Traffic was already very congested by six thirty this morning, particularly on the M1 northbound.
13. His face congested with anger as the argument grew more heated.
14. His eyeballs are congested.
15. He knew how the traffic congested at the junction of Seventh Avenue and Forty - second Street.
16. Pedestrians picked their way across congested streets.
17. The bus is much congested.
18. The career ladder is congested; prospects are generally poor and it's easy to get stuck.
19. Unfortunately, that area is so nasty and so congested, they started losing business.
20. He argued the congested roads and lack of parking spaces adversely affected the town's all-important tourist industry by putting off visitors.
21. The airports they fly from are often less congested and closer to city centres, cutting journey times.
22. Respiratory system Runny or congested nose, constant sore throat, catarrh or post-nasal drip, difficulty in breathing, hyperventilation.
23. A PROPERTY developer has claimed congested roads in Middlesbrough are hampering the letting of his scheme in the town's Enterprise Zone.
24. Less congested roads, he says, would increase his company's profits.
25. The main streets in the centre of the city are always very congested.
26. He first promised two weeks ago to clear Britain's congested roads.
27. High levels of car use mean our streets are more congested than ever.
28. For store owners to think that customer growth will come via cars to an already terribly congested downtown area is beyond belief.
29. If drivers paid the true costs of road use, they might switch to less congested times, or make fewer journeys.
30. But people complained that the Net has become too congested and slow, and too hard to make a profit on.
More similar words: interested, gesture, suggest, gestation, suggestion, longer, gesticulate, any longer, no longer, sponge off, enlisted, esteem, exhausted, western, unassisted, estimated, esteemed, yesterday, Congress, yesteryear, self-esteem, incongruity, incongruous, contingent, flabbergasted, cholesterol, congratulate, convicted, conceited, conquest.