Random good picture Not show
1. They remained openly sceptical about her promises of improvement.
2. Other archaeologists are sceptical about his findings.
3. They should be sceptical of exaggerated claims for what such courses can achieve.
4. I'm extremely sceptical about what I read in the press.
5. The public remain sceptical of these claims.
6. His eyes held a sceptical gleam.
7. Environmental groups are sceptical of the government's claims.
8. He is highly sceptical of the reforms.
9. 'You can trust me[sentencedict.com],' he said. Jane looked sceptical.
10. Many experts remain sceptical about/of his claims.
11. My assurances don't satisfy him: he's still sceptical.
12. I am sceptical about his chances of winning.
13. They are highly sceptical of political leaders.
14. Many were sceptical as to whether the plan would succeed.
15. He is very sceptical about the value of rote learning.
16. I'm rather sceptical about their professed sympathy for the poor.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. The experi-ence has left him sceptical about efforts at conciliation.
18. She looked highly sceptical.
19. He is deeply sceptical about the value of teaching poetry.
20. I am rather sceptical about their professed sympathy for the poor.
21. If you're still sceptical about exercising, we can only ask you to trust us and give it a try.
22. Luckily, Mr Clarke has a combative, sceptical personality.
23. Others were sceptical about his conclusions, and his methods.
24. Hume's sceptical argument has been stated very schematically.
25. Economists have tended to be more sceptical.
26. He's pretty sceptical until we produce the Sanor sample.
27. His attitude towards all religion is sceptical.
28. Nevertheless he remained highly sceptical of quantum theory.
29. When I started this investigation I was sceptical.
30. What a sceptical or defeatist system needs is motivation.
More similar words: susceptible, inception, reception, perception, exception, deceptive, deception, perceptible, conception, apperception, septic, antiseptic, skepticism, critical, vertical, identical, statically, political, practical, fanatical, politically, sabbatical, practically, theoretical, fanatically, dramatically, statistical, aesthetically, alphabetical, automatically.