Synonym: complete, completed, effected, established, realised, realized. Similar words: accomplish, accomplishment, accomplishments, accompany, polished, complicity, compliance, compliment. Meaning: [-ʃt] adj. 1. highly skilled 2. successfully completed or brought to an end 3. settled securely and unconditionally.
Random good picture Not show
2. She's an accomplished liar?they believed every word she said.
3. I accomplished two hours' work before dinner.
4. I accomplished two hours' work before lunch.
5. Sarah had become accomplished at running the house.
6. The task was accomplished with comparative ease.
7. Nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards.
8. This task is accomplished by great effort.
9. We have accomplished all we set out to do.
10. She's a very accomplished pianist/painter/horsewoman.
11. Our mission accomplished, we headed for home.
12. All these plans were accomplished in a year.
13. Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.
14. The students accomplished the task in less than ten minutes.
15. I have accomplished the task on schedule.
16. As a musician, she is technically accomplished.
17. I would have accomplished nothing if you hadn't helped.
18. She accomplished such a lot during her visit.
19. My grandpa has accomplished 90 years of his life.
20. Vocally, it is often a very accomplished performance.
21. A rather difficult task had been successfully accomplished.
22. I don't feel I've accomplished very much today.
23. It is another accomplished work by the artist.
24. Her brother was an accomplished linguist.
25. That's it. Mission accomplished .
26. Mission accomplished. Let's go and have a drink.
27. He was accomplished in all the arts.
28. 'She seems at times an accomplished liar(http://sentencedict.com/accomplished.html),' he said.
29. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
30. It is provided in the contract that the work should be accomplished within a year.
More similar words: accomplish, accomplishment, accomplishments, accompany, polished, complicity, compliance, compliment, complicated, accompanied, accost, accord, implicit, account, tobacco, amplitude, comply, accolade, complex, complete, account for, accordion, according, implication, burnished, accounting, accommodate, accordance, accord with, polish.