Random good picture Not show
(1) There is already a high level of environmental contamination.
(2) New-born babies must be isolated from possible contamination.
(3) Investigators have studied the possible effects of contamination.
(4) Wash everything thoroughly to avoid contamination with bacteria.
(5) Always keep food covered to prevent contamination by flies.
(6) There is a danger of serious contamination from radioactive waste.
(7) Water samples taken from streams were analysed for contamination by chemicals.
(8) The disease is spread by the contamination of food and water by faeces.
(9) The contamination of the sea around Capri may be just the beginning.
(10) We must ensure our children against contamination by bad ideas.
(11) The alien contamination has poisoned his mind.
(12) The contamination problems extend beyond formaldehyde.
(13) The odds against radioactive contamination, Nasa told the court, are 2[sentencedict.com],500 to 1.
(14) Inspectors also found listeria contamination in pre-packed ham bought from Sainsbury's in Cowley.
(15) The wild card is the idea of contamination from deep space.
(16) Most of the aluminium contamination is due to aluminium sulphate added to water to remove cloudiness.
(17) To avoid contamination sterile reagents were used with new disposable pasteur pipettes for each addition and removal of washing solution.
(18) Particularly bad contamination with copper can arise from the use of ammonia solutions in vessels exposed to the air.
(19) Contamination could cause lung problems, similar to bronchitis(sentencedict.com), and eye and skin problems.
(20) The contamination does not pose any immediate public health threat because none of the seed has been planted.
(21) Inquisitive journalists were told that any contamination was so negligible that it couldn't be measured, a clear piece of disinformation.
(22) By bathing in unclean water, they expose themselves to contamination.
(23) Experts are trying to track down the source of the contamination in the water supply.
(24) The packaging must provide an effective barrier to prevent contamination of the product.
(25) Some people are still suffering ill effects from the contamination of their water.
(26) Experts have described it as the worst case to date of pesticide contamination in Britain.
(27) This organic staining method was chosen to minimize the risk of contamination by inorganic elements.
(28) There could be a saving in the cost of pesticides and a consequent reduction in the risk of environmental contamination by residues.
(29) Evidence is also presented which suggests that amylase determination in oesophageal fluid is an accurate reflection of salivary contamination.
(30) The conditions which will influence these decisions include the site, time lapse before treatment, contamination and state of the circulation.
More similar words: contaminate, examination, nomination, rumination, domination, abomination, culmination, recrimination, extermination, discrimination, confrontation, inclination, combination, destination, pollination, imagination, procrastination, consternation, laminated, contagion, vitamin, nation, zonation, donation, national, in addition to, damnation, orientation, nationwide, incarnation.